Aloft Abu Dhabi
US$390
US$358
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$213
US$125
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$147
US$377
US$313
1,075 results
All reviewsrooftop barmai cafeexhibition centrepool partyfifth floorswimming poolattending a conferencereception arearoom servicerooms are spaciousnice poolgrand mosqueenjoyed my stayduty managershort stayupon checkvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Checkin was on the second floor of the building. We were greeted warmly and given 2 adjoining rooms and a STACK of drink coupons due to my friend's SPG Plat status. Typical Aloft rooms which is to say, functional with a hint of modern.

Great shower with insane water pressure and huge rain shower head (always a plus). In fact, the shower put out so much steam that all we had to do was hang up a shirt from the shower door and it would be steamed free of wrinkles by the time you were finished showering.

We spent an afternoon by the pool after visiting the nearby Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Cool little bar out there where we put those drink coupons to use. Staff was exceedingly friendly at all times.

Breakfast buffet was just OK in my opinion. I guess I miss pork bacon and sausage in those situations.

Rooftop terrace was undergoing renovations when we were there so didn't get to hit that up.

As far as the location..true, it's not near the Corniche or Saadiyat Island but cabs are so cheap in AD it shouldn't really be a deal breaker.

Overall a wonderful stay with no complaints. True, it's not a 5-star resort, but for the price, it can't be beat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hi there Sun_Devil_KB,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi . I am very glad to read that you found the service and ambience of the hotel to be pleasant and that you enjoyed the space and fit out of the rooms not to mention the showers. We hope that these were the highlights of your visits to the precinct, as these are some of the areas that we strive to deliver above expectations every day. With regards to the Roof top bar Relax @12 I am very delighted to let you know that it’s set to open mid-September and we can’t wait for you to get back and party with our residence DJ as he rocks our swanky sleek roof top terrace. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at Aloft Abu Dhabi and I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel and give you that ‘wow’ factor once again. Warm regards ,Rochelle.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have chosen the Aloft due to its location. It's within short walking distance to the ADNEC convention center. Unfortunately the hotel was overbooked when I wanted to check-in, so had to stay the first night at another property. Back at the Aloft the next day check-in was friendly but still it took quite some time. The rooms seem to have all the same size - they are very large. The layout is not my taste - the bathroom is open plan with the sink just next to the door. Since the hotel was full it was almost impossible to gather a table for breakfast - which was more canteen style than 4-star hotel. The Aloft offers nice leisure infrastructure like a large rooftop pool and roftoop bar. Generally, they offer a wide range of public space, from pool billard tables to cafeteria.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Hello Unterwaex_11,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Aloft Abu Dhabi. I am very pleased to read that you found the room to be spacious and comfortable. With regards to the arrival at the reception, as you know, the hotel was busy due the arrival of the IATA Conference guests which you were part of and yes the hotel was fully booked .With more than 350 people arriving for this conference I believe you can understand why the lobby was very busy on that particular da and we sincerely we apologize that the speed of check-in did not meet your expectations. It is of course disappointing to learn that the concept style&design and flare of Aloft and W Hotels does not fit your taste and unfortunately that this influenced your opinion about our performance. However I’m pleased to know that you liked our trendy outdoor infinity pool and our sleek roof top bar So- Hi. Please let me know if you return to the precinct and I will make sure that I look after you with accommodation next time around. I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Aloft Abu Dhabi , whether it is for business or leisure. Kind regards Rochelle.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

stayed there for one night recently. being a starwood regular, i had slept in aloft hotels before, but it was a first for me in this one.

+ fairly new property so things were in good shape
+ good gym
+ clear cut room designs
+ noise-reducing windows
+ comfortable beds

- dinner ordered to the room was below average
- crowded car drop-off area
- A/C was blowing straight on bed

all in all, no concern at all to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Hello 2013sas,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to Starwood hotels. I am so pleased to read a review from one of our amazing SPG Members. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi. Most importantly, it is always nice to read positive feedback about the hotel. I am very sorry to hear that you encountered some issues with regards to the food, crowded car drop off area and the AC. Admittedly we were busy due to the world cup and we had a lot of guests popping in to watch it at our sleek rooftop bar So –Hi and hence we encountered a few issues with the car drop off area. I am so glad you liked our trendy gym Re;charge as it puts the pep back in your step. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we can't wait to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Best wishes , Rochelle.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Upon my recommendation a couple of friends and I decided we would choose the Aloft for a weekend break away from our work in Saudi Arabia. I knew it would be a perfect place to relax and my recommendation proved a sound one. Upon check we were greeted swiftly by reception and as a repeat customer the duty manager even came to say hello. I must add the SPG app on my iPhone made check in even easier. We were allocated room 922 which has a splendid view to a marina and was cleaned to its usual impeccable standards.

We swiftly headed to the Mai Cafe for the excellent Thursday evening brunch/BBQ, then had a drink in Club So Hi on the 12th floor. Sadly Relax at 12 was still undergoing refurbishment (but I gather it is now open again).

For me what really elevates the Aloft are the wonderful staff (who more and more seem to remember me each time I visit) and the pool vibe; I could literally feel my batteries recharging as I sat round the pool, drinking a beer, listening to the chilled house music the DJ was playing before the Friday night Liquid Rain pool party (which I can confirm rates as Abu Dhabi's hottest club night)!

There's really not much else I can say, great service, great facilities, great staff and such a hip, relaxing place to be. Thank you again.

Room Tip: Splash rooms look over the pool and towards downtown, Breezy rooms are south facing and have views to the marina.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Hi there AmmoBirchy,

WOW! We are more than pleased to have such wonderful comments posted on Trip Advisor. I would like to thank you for acknowledging the Hotel's effort in providing you a comfortable stay. I am so glad you received nothing short of excellence from the moment you walked in with a warm and friendly welcome and it’s always a pleasure for me especially to welcome our repeat guests who think of Aloft as nothing less than home. We are also thrilled to learn that you were able to wind down and enjoy our trendy pool and sprawling landscaped deck area. It’s great to hear that our theme nights were able to vibe up your stay even further and create the ultimate backdrop for a stunning evening at Aloft Abu Dhabi .I am very appreciative of your kind words and I am glad that we were able to make a lasting impression on your stay. Our team is genuinely interested in making sure that all of our guests have a comfortable stay and therefore they will take a great deal of encouragement from your compassionate words. Our sleek roof top bar Relax @12 is set to open now in the upcoming month of September along with our happening liquid rain pool parties which only means that you must revisit. I trust that you had a smooth trip back home and It will be our pleasure to welcome you again for another great experience in the near future. Best wishes, Rochelle

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed here when we had a layover in Abu Dhabi - id been to the hotel before but never stayed in it - they used to have a nice rooftop bar when i lived there - dont know if its still working. The hotel is right next to ADNEC exhibition center so its a perfect location if you have an event there. Also its not too central so it makes it easier to get on the highway to get to the airport. Sheikh Zayed Mosque is also closer to Aloft than other hotels. Check in was easy, we requested a bed for our son and that was brought to the room immediately. The hotel has a fun colorful vibe to it - huge bean bags and colorful elevator floors that are filled with liquid. We didnt have time for breakfast when we left the next morning. Overall it was a pleasant stay

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Hello Possiblebliss,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a few words regarding your recent stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi. It is always nice to hear of enjoyable experiences as ultimately this what we strive to achieve. With regards to Relax @ 12 , fear not as our sleek roof top bar is due to open mid-September and is looking forward to treating your tummy to delightful sushi and exotic bites. We are just a short spin away from the city and like you've mentioned yes the Iconic Sheikh Zayed Mosque is easily accessible. We are gratified to receive your kind comments regarding every facet of your stay with us and We are also thrilled to hear that you fancied our urban influenced design .I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future, potentially on a purely leisure trip without a stopover component. Kind regards Rochelle.