“Stylish hotel great breakfast.”
Review of Aloft Abu Dhabi

Aloft Abu Dhabi
Ranked #49 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed here for 6 nights in May and were pleasantly surprised by the rooms, pool and breakfast. great location for grand mosque and cheap taxi ride to all other attractions.
There was building work going on on the outside of the Hotel which really disturbed our time at the pool. We complained to the manager who simply said they had mentioned this on their web page. We found no evidence of this at all. Also be aware that twice during our stay the hotel hosted Drink/pool parties which very much lowered the tone of the venue and left the pool unclean the following days.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank michelleyates65
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Hi there Michelleyates65,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Aloft Abu Dhabi. I am very pleased to read that you found the room to be great and the location convenient to your needs. I’m regretful to learn that your evening at the pool was troubled. I believe you did have a word with our Director of Operations and I was made aware that though he wasn’t able to solve the pool issue within our hotel, he took over the responsibility for this situation and offered you pool access to our sister property, the Westin Abu Dhabi (5star hotel, 10 minutes away), which of course also has a brilliant pool landscape, appropriate for children with excellent food and barbecue options, offering you to keep. Unfortunately, despite of our intentions to solve this inconvenience in the best possible way the offer was turned down. Admittedly we are busy during our pool parties which take place twice a month due to popular demand and the pool undergoes treatment and is ready to use the next day. Thank you once again for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and we hope that despite of this situation we will have the pleasure to welcome you soon again to Aloft Abu Dhabi. Best wishes, Rochelle

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Stay for 2 night, room with swimming pool view it's amazing specially after pool party. The recharge gym it's excellent new equipment and clean. The wxyz bar my favorite is chicken lollipop. Having breakfast at dine is great many selection of foods specially as I am Asian they provide noodle, dim sum, duck and I love the banana puding.

Stayed: April 2014
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hello 83tia,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi. I am very pleased to read that you found the hotel to be extremely enjoyable. Our Splash infinity pool is definitely one of the trendiest pools’s in Abu Dhabi and I’m glad you were able to take out a quiet time out for yourself. I will make sure that the our chefs jump online and read your kind words, as I know that they will take a great deal of encouragement from your review. Please let me know when you are travelling to in the future, as I would love the opportunity to welcome you in person and make sure that we look after you to the absolute best of our ability.
Best Wishes, Rochelle

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Aloft Hotel Abu Dhabi for 2 nights. Upon arrival I was offered early check in and late check out at no extra cost. The rooms are large, modern and clean in line with the whole hotel's style. The pool area is excellent. A fully stocked bar and pool side menu is available. The beds are large and comfortable with toppers comparable to a mattress. The pool itself is different levels and sections allowing you to swim or just sit in shallow water and read your book. A big bonus of this hotel is that it has free wifi throughout! And it actually works, very well. If your looking for a clean and quite location to rest your head and relax by the pool this is the place. I didn't visit the restaurant but i did use the good to go area and the handy fridge in my room meant I could store sandwiches and drinks and keep them cool. I visited many sights from the hotel, nothing was more than 20minutes away in a taxi (most journeys cost less than £5, taxi's are very very cheap). Overall a great stay, I will return.

• Stayed: August 2014
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Hi there EssexTripper65,

Thank you very much for writing such a detailed review about Aloft Abu Dhabi. We greatly appreciate the feedback that you have provided us regarding each aspect of the hotel. And I am very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay .I am so elated to hear that you found the rooms to be comfortable, clean and well maintained. However, it is always the most pleasing to hear such positive feedback about the service at the hotel, as this is the area that we work hardest at. Yes our grab and go is quite a hit here at Aloft Abu Dhabi and I am well gratified to know that you liked it. We comprehend staying connected is of paramount importance when it comes to our guests especially who are here on business and hence we do offer complimentary Wi-Fi in the rooms and throughout the hotel. . Thank you again for your very generous words and I will make sure that I share them with the squad and I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future
Best Wishes, Rochelle

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel in 2013 and enjoyed my stay. The place is modern and staff are helpful. The room was clean with competitive pricing. Restaurants are good and location is not too far from city center.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Hello Eby83,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience and I am very pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay. It is fantastic to hear that you were keen on the rooms here at Aloft Abu Dhabi. I’m glad you highlighted one of our best features of the hotel; our restaurant which is the ability for guests to dine at an array of different cuisines. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I sincerely hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.Warm Regards, Rochelle.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed this hotel for couple of night in 2013, I really enjoyed my stay! Very clean and modern place, the staffs are friendly in general and the location is just unbeatable this is a great hotel. If the Aloft is your price range you should stop looking and book it now. It's modern, the staff are beyond excellent and the location is good.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abdelhamid A
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Hi there Hamidito,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi. While we are very fortunate that we have such an ideal location and beautiful rooms, it is always most pleasing to hear that the team have provided friendly and personalized service. We are very well-heeled to have some wonderful people at the hotel and I will make sure that they all jump online and read your kind words. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel for a future weekend away.
Best Wishes,
Rochelle.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

It was a perfect accomodation option near my working place with a shuttle service provided everyday to reach my office place.
The room overlooking the swimmingpool was very nice, the facilities offered such as the equipment in the room are very convenient, and the Re_fue sel-serve gourmet eatery available 24/7 is an excellent option for long stay and for those who are not willing to eat everyday in restaurants.
The hotel is within easy reach to the center town by taxi and the staff is always available to help you should you need assistance to find a transportation service at any time

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the swimmingpool are probably the best in case you need to have a nice view; but I...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Hello Amel B,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent experience at Aloft Abu Dhabi. I am so pleased to read that your stay was an enjoyable one. It is very pleasing to read that you found the hotel’s location extremely convenient to your needs and that you found the staff to be friendly and helpful, the beds comfortable and the rooms clean. These are obviously very important aspects of the experience that we strive to provide to every guest. I’m elated you found our grab and go Refuel self- serve gourmet eatery the perfect place to swing by and find your fix when on the road and available 24x7.I know that our chefs always take away great inspiration from seeing such comments. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future and in the case that we do, please do let me know .Best wishes Rochelle.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Checkin was on the second floor of the building. We were greeted warmly and given 2 adjoining rooms and a STACK of drink coupons due to my friend's SPG Plat status. Typical Aloft rooms which is to say, functional with a hint of modern.

Great shower with insane water pressure and huge rain shower head (always a plus). In fact, the shower put out so much steam that all we had to do was hang up a shirt from the shower door and it would be steamed free of wrinkles by the time you were finished showering.

We spent an afternoon by the pool after visiting the nearby Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Cool little bar out there where we put those drink coupons to use. Staff was exceedingly friendly at all times.

Breakfast buffet was just OK in my opinion. I guess I miss pork bacon and sausage in those situations.

Rooftop terrace was undergoing renovations when we were there so didn't get to hit that up.

As far as the location..true, it's not near the Corniche or Saadiyat Island but cabs are so cheap in AD it shouldn't really be a deal breaker.

Overall a wonderful stay with no complaints. True, it's not a 5-star resort, but for the price, it can't be beat.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Rochelle P, Guest Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hi there Sun_Devil_KB,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Aloft Abu Dhabi . I am very glad to read that you found the service and ambience of the hotel to be pleasant and that you enjoyed the space and fit out of the rooms not to mention the showers. We hope that these were the highlights of your visits to the precinct, as these are some of the areas that we strive to deliver above expectations every day. With regards to the Roof top bar Relax @12 I am very delighted to let you know that it’s set to open mid-September and we can’t wait for you to get back and party with our residence DJ as he rocks our swanky sleek roof top terrace. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience at Aloft Abu Dhabi and I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel and give you that ‘wow’ factor once again. Warm regards ,Rochelle.