1,146 results
All reviews rooftop bar mai cafe exhibition centre pool party fifth floor swimming pool attending a conference reception area room service rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay nice pool grand mosque duty manager short stay upon check special thanks
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

In the month of April this year we have decided to choose Aloft one more time as our first experience was great. The hotel has great facilities, very professional staff and amazing F&B. We spent the most of our time at the pool where Asanka was taking care of us again and had met our expectations same as the previous time. We will definitely be back again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary M, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit. We will definitely pass on your kind words to Asanka and our team. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Aloft Abu Dhabi seems more established than the other Alofts we have stayed in. Its a bit more worn, the digital facilities are more outdated and clunky and there are no balconies or baths. Also the outside space on the roof is closed for summer.
However, for the price you pay- this hotel is clean, quirky in decor and the staff are really friendly and helpful, we extended our stay by a day. Room service rates are really reasonable too and beds are oh so comfy!
Tips; book in advance, when we requested a smoking room at the wknd, they were fully booked and this hotel is huge. Theres 2 alcohol stores within walking distance- one at Spinneys and one 3 buildings in front.
Only 3000 points on SPG- so our 2 nights were free stays!

Room Tip: Ask for 9th floor with pool views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary M, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Total experience was not satysfying. We even didnt expect a lot from this hotel (of cource 4 stars). The swimming pool is amazing. While chilling in nice water you cant even expect that something can happen. But unfortunately i had to face terrible issue. My plan to enjoy very nice cuban cigar in a lounge with a nice drink was ruined by one simple reason - cigar was missing from my room. I reported this case to reception. And after approximately 10 minutes i got the answer that the housekeeping was doing only dusting and didnt remove anything. But obviously they did. The duty manager Khaled promised me that by the next day he will investigate. But what he can do? Find it inside of the trash and bring it back to me????

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary M, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We regret that you didn't enjoy your stay with us. It's important that we investigate it and follow up on this internally to ensure our guests' satisfaction. Please contact me at merima.mikic@alofthotels.com so I can respond directly.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

I only had the opportunity to stay for a couple of days, But I really enjoy it. The staff was really nice and helpful. The look of the place is awesome, cool and hip, but still very comfortable. Great rooms. with comfy beds.I do hope to stay again soon, when I'm in the area

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're happy you enjoyed your visit. We will definitely pass on your kind words to our team. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. We hope to see you again soon at Aloft Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

My wife and I stayed at the Aloft in Abu Dhabi after returning from Paris for just one night. The front desk staff were really fabulous in checking us in and upgrading our room. We toured the property but did not really try out most of the facilities so can't really comment. But we did grab a bite at the pool bar and the food was very good (we had burgers). It was Ramadan, very hot out but there were air conditioners located around the seating area that made it quite pleasant. The next morning, we woke up quite refreshed and ready to start the day and the most enjoyable part of the stay for both of us was the king mattress! It was just the right amount of firm to give good support, and I just can't remember when I have had a better night sleep! If I knew the brand and model of the mattress, I would seriously go out and purchase one (if available in the USA).

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Mary M, Public Relations Manager at Aloft Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018