“Friday Brunch!”

Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
Ranked #2 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 7 December 2012

If you're looking for an intimate time with friends, family, or visiting relatives, Holiday Inn on Airport Road can provide you with an atmosphere that is a great start to your weekend. While being seranaded by tunes from a variety of eras, this nostalgic twists adds flavor to any table talk. The wait staff is always on point. Amr is one of the reasons my friends and I continue to patronize this adoring establishment. Thanks Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi! I never thought Holiday Inn would have such an exclusive place to frequent.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kinds words.

We are glad you had a great time with your friends at our Friday brunch at Silk Route. Thank you for appreciating the ambiance and our staff, especially Amr, who we agree is a star. We are happy to know that we were also able to surprise you and meet your expectations as well.

We look forward to your return at the hotel.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I stayed in the holiday Inn Abu Dhabi to attend the Abu Dhabi Oil and Gas trade show ADIPEC.
I stayed for 7 nights to attend the show.
I am a repeated customer and every time I am in Abu Dhabi I book at this Holiday INN.
I cannot tell you in writing how excellent this hotel is. It is absolutely a 5 star hotel not a 4 star hotel as it is rated by Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority
This hotel has all the amenities and all the facilitates as any 5 start hotel that I have visited since I travel 90% because of my Job, plus I have stayed at Many holidays INN in Europe and USA but this Abu Dhabi Holiday INN put all of the Holiday INN in Europe and the USA to shame.

From the, moment you walk in this hotel you are greeted with a nice smile by the front desk staff and even the hotel customer relationship manager will come and welcome you to the hotel.
They make you feel a VIP they make ever customer that walks in like he or she is VIP. You feel that you are at home. The hotel is spotless you can eat off the floor.
I was upgraded to an executive room which was marvelous, clean, very new, and very specious and it looks like out of a fashion magazine. The bed is extremely comfortable; the bathroom is nice, very big and spotless clean.
Management has done great job paying attention to all the details little one and big one they did not leave anything out.
The food in the hotel is excellent specially the breakfast, like I said it is a 5 star quality. I have ordered room service and the food came in less the 10 minutes and it was excellent quality yet the hotel was fully booked for the trade show which was taken place in Abu Dhabi.

If you need anything from housekeeping to front desk just pick the phone and they will be at your door before you hang up the phone. I am not exaggerating at all in this review I am honestly telling you my personal experience with this hotel. You have to try it yourself and you will experience the something.
For sure this is my hotel every time I am in Abu Dhabi and I will highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Abu Dhabi for business or pleasure. The hotel is vey reasonably priced very affordable but yet you will receive a 5 Star service at 4 star prices.

Also for business it is I kilometer from Abu Dhabi convention center and 10 minutes by Taxi to downtown Abu Dhabi and 10 minutes by Taxi to Yas Island which is the center of entertainment in Abu Dhabi . I am bringing my family to this hotel next month for a visit to Yas Island, I can’t wait.

Ali Alkasey
USA

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AliA766
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you and are grateful to you for taking the time to write us such a lengthy review.

It is great to know that we remain your first preference amongst hotels in Abu Dhabi, and we are glad we are able to meet up to your expectations every time you stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming your family and you next month.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I stay at many Holiday Inns (& other IHG hotels within the group) due to business & also pleasure. This is one of the best I have stayed at. This stay was pleasure trip due to visiting the F1 at Yas Island. I used my Priority Club points as usual & this did not have any negative effect on the way I was treated at all, unlike at some IHG hotels I have redeemed my points at.. I was treated like a full paying guest & given a room upgrade too. All the staff were extremely friendly with a great attitude to making our stay a pleasant one. All the facility's were of an excellent modern standard. We tried the food at The Lemon-tree Restaurant, 31st Street Bar, pool & room service, all were of the same excellent standard. The roof top pool was very relaxing with sheltered areas to escape the sun. Very well done to all..

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bodders1
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the team I would like to thank you for your compliments.

We are glad you had a great stay at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi. Our team loves taking care of their guests and I am happy to know you were well taken care of as well. Once again we are glad you loved the food and found our pool relaxing.

We look forward to your return at our hotel.

Until your next visit.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Stayed in this new Hotel for a week on business. The Hotel is spacious and very well maintained and the staff (the Hotel's greatest asset) are fantastic. Nothing was ever too much trouble and I was regularly asked if I needed anything or if staff could be of help. The pool on the top floor is good and there are adequate loungers and towels. All in all, a great place to stay and I will be back.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Ballyholmer
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous review.

Nothing makes us more happy than knowing you were well looked after by the team. We are glad to know your stay was more than comfortable. We have passed on your compliments to our team members, who thank you for your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your time by our pool as well.

We definitely look forward to your return at the hotel and would be happy to serve you once again.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Given that Holiday Inn in Europe doesn't necessarily mean good quality this is certainly a nice surprise. Location wise it is very close to Al Bateen airport and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.

Rooms are big. Bathroom is also nice. Breakfast is good. Typical UAE style :)

Nice spacious building. I liked it. Nice little pool on top.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send across your feedback.

We are glad you were taken by surprise, in a good way, when you stayed with us. As you mentioned we are centrally located, at a convenient distance to important venues,10 minutes from the Grand Mosque and a hop skip and jump from the Al Bateen airport.

We are glad your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed your time at the pool. Thank you for your compliments on our breakfast spread as well. We look forward to welcoming you once again at the hotel.

Reviewed 27 October 2012

The hotel itself and rooms are very clean and modern. They have a very fresh look to them. The staff is the friendliest and most accomodating group of individuals around. From staying in a variety of hotels of all classes, this one is top notch. The breakfast has a good variety of options to choose from. The 31st Street Bar is usually mellow, low key, and an excellent place to have a beverage with a great view and great service. From a non-smoker's perspective, the only downside is that smoking is allowed inside at the bar area. This hotel works well for business travelers as it has a great location off of the main highway through Abu Dhabi. It is only a quick drive to the downtown city and beaches.

Room Tip: Executive level rooms are larger and is fairly quiet to the traveling cars because they are on the e...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such positive feedback about your stay.

We are happy to know that your stay was good and that you enjoyed our services and our restaurant and bar offerings as well. We apologize if you may have faced any inconvenience as a non-smoker while at our bar, but we do have a sectioned area for non smokers as well. We would like to thank you for your compliments with regards to the service you received at the bar.

We agree with you that our location is convenient for business travelers, but also for leisure travelers and families and we barely 10 minutes from the city as well. We look forward to welcoming you once again to the hotel and we hope we remain your first choice when you visit Abu Dhabi next.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

I stayed in the Holiday Inn early October, it was my first time in the hotel but the team made me feel like a regular loyal customer from day one.
I choose to stay at the Holiday Inn because it was very close to the exhibition center.
Arrived early in the morning same time with a crew, my room was not ready however they offered for me a coffee (nice touch ...) and gave me my key in 15 minutes.
All staff seams they really care about your stay from the bell boy, waiters as well as the staff at the gym. Whoever I met in the elevator they were asking me about my stay ....
Rooms are large enough and very clean and very important internet works !
Would definitely come back on my next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such detailed feedback.

We are glad you chose to stay with us on this trip and it is great to know our staff made you feel comfortable. Your compliments have been passed on to all our team members especially our Front office team. We would also like to thank you for appreciating our rooms and amenities.

We looking forward to welcoming you once again at the hotel.

Best wishes,