Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$188
US$173
  • Pool
All reviewssilk routehubbly bubblybell deskrecommend this hotelspecial thankstop floorbusiness triprestaurant staffhealth clubexcellent staybusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent hotelchecking inshort staymini barenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 January 2013

This is the second time I have been to Abu Dhabi, and also the second time I have stayed at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi. The staff have made it a pleasurable and memorable time each visit, and I wanted to be sure they were recognized. In particular, Ambu and Aneesh were very helpful, and were a joy to talk to and deal with. Thank you for the continuing care and keep up the great work!

Room Tip: Both times I have stayed on the Executive floor, and it is well worth it!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience.

We would like to thank you for returning to our hotel. We are delighted to know that we were able to impress you the second time round as well. We do aim to ensure that each guest is made comfortable and leaves with a good memory of his/her stay. Your compliments have been passed on to our team members, who thank you as well.

We looking forward welcoming you back on your third trip, soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Stayed here for over month and was made to feel very special by all the staff who looked after us. We were working very long hours but always got some breakfast to take away with us in the morning and looked forward to the excellent buffet on an evening. The staff are very friendly from checking in to leaving.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback.

We would like to thank you for your appreciation of our team members and I am glad to know that each one of them contributed to making your stay comfortable. I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We hope to see you soon at the hotel.

Reviewed 8 January 2013

I have been going to the holiday inn Abu Dhabi from more than 1 year , excellent location, good rates,excellent food wonderful staff specially at the 31s Bar Mr. Adel. and the head of security Mr Ahmed, if you really want to relax and have a wonderful night come to holiday inn Abu Dhabi

Maad Luqman

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We would like to thank you for your loyalty towards our hotel and we appreciate your return time and again. The team members mentioned are grateful for your kind words and looking forward to being of assistance to you once again.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel.

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Having traveled countless times in the past three years, I have stayed in many different hotels. From the "5" star to the run of the mill varity hotel. The Holiday Inn in Abu Dhabi is by far the most impressive of them all. From the moment I arrived after a long exhausting flight, The staff went above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Every request was treated and fulfilled like I was a VIP. From Mustafa and Ashwin with room service, Dori assisting me with finding local shops and making me feel more than welcomed, Ester greeting me at breakfast with a great smile and fantastic coffee, and Phashim (sp) performing an outstanding job with housekeeping. And I really enjoyed the cocktail meet and greet at the Thirsty 1st Bar where I had a great conversation with Mr. Nair, the assistant sales manager. I would highly recommend this hotel to all travelers to Abu Dhabi. The USA could learn a lesson or two how to run a hotel from this wonderful staff!!!!

William K.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Dear William K,

The team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us such detailed feedback.

We are glad to know that we did very well in taking good care of you and making your stay comfortable. I am glad that my team took tendered to all your requests. I have passed on your compliments to the team members mentioned, and each one is grateful for your kinds words.

We hope you return soon to the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi and we look forward to welcoming you once again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2013

As due to my job I often spend a couple of nights at the Holiday Inn, I would like to thank everyone at the hotel for making my stays very pleasant and comfortable. The staff in general is very friendly, competent and attentive.
Me and some of my colleagues spent New Year's Eve dining in the Lemon Tree Restaurant where we were offered an excellent buffet. Our server, Amr Adam, was very friendly and professional and I'd like to speak out my best recommendations for him.
I'm looking forward for my next visit.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RobShell330
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are glad you stayed at our hotel. I am pleased to know that you were well taken care off and found your stay comfortable and pleasant. Your compliments have been passed to our team member.

We hope to see you soon, before our next New Year's Eve dinner for sure.

Best Wishes,