“Value for money”

Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
Ranked #3 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 29 December 2013

good hotel for the value for money , the buffet is great, rooms interior need to be improved as i felt its bit old fashioned.the service and staffs are excellent.The fitness center was small but had quality equipment.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Renil H
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Hello Renil,

Thank you for writing us a review.

Thank you for your positive feedback towards our team, our amenities and the hotel as well. We have noted your comments about our rooms. Our rooms are designed as per set global brand standards, however your suggestions will be considered.

We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

The service at this new and clean hotel is amazing. I have stayed here several times, and keep coming back. The Lemon Tree restaurant on the Ground Level is great, and the Starbucks at the hotel entrance is very convenient. Great location mean easy in and out with no traffic to deal with.

Room Tip: Since I'm a part of the rewards program, i always seem to get complimentary room upgrades and dr...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Johnny I

Hello Johnny,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for being a loyal guest and returning to stay with us. We are glad you enjoy our services, amenities and Starbucks! Your compliments will be passed on to our Lemon Tree team.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

I don't a travel to the gulf a lot. I went to holiday inn couple weeks before Christmas. This hotel was really an awesome stop through out my visit to Abu Dhabi ! i had a very busy schedule while i was there and i had to make some adjustments. The Hotel is good in location between the airport and the city. not in the heart of the city but really manageable with a bus or a cab. The view is good although my room was a back view but there's nothing to block the see sight . The team service and their response to requests is very fast. The breakfast was Delicious and full of varieties of food.When you enter the hotel ; calm and a ready team is waiting for you to salute & greet you. Very quite and professional team members are waiting to check you in and host you at the Front Desk, Here i would like to congratulate and the administration at the hotel for having such an effective departments and the communication that happening between them in order to keep a smooth, but fast operation going on. Especially when there's a good team and a good team leadership on duty . Here i would like to note that Mr.Michael Muffdi who was on duty while i was checking in late after midnight, who answered some questions and concerns that i had for my stay , and who told me about the services and the hotel in general in a very clear and way.Thank you for the assistance man. & finally Thank you Holiday Inn Team for the hosting. :)

Room Tip: Request for a Front veiw , any level is Good ....P.S. Ask If Mr. Michael is on duty, you Won't R...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul M
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you for your kind review.

We are beyond delighted with your review. We would like to thank you for your appreciation towards our team and our hotel in general. Taking care of our guests and making them feel comfortable are some of our main focus points. Ensuring our guest's stay is a memorable and happy one, is what we strive towards.

We hope to serve you once again.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I don't usually leave reviews, but the staff at this hotel have been so consistently attentive and professional that I have been moved to write about it here. The rooms would have to be pretty bad to upset me and I am not particularly bothered about the location, but I am very choosy when it comes to service.

I am delighted to say that this is not only the best service I have had in any hotel, but consistent too, from Reception to Cleaners, but with particular praise for the staff of the Silk Route Restaurant.

I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are glad your stay has been comfortable and as you expected. Our team endeavors to take care of each guest visiting or staying at the hotel. We are glad to know that you have been well take care of as well.

Thank you for your recommendation as well, and we hope you do stay with us longer.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I travel a lot and Holiday Inns and Expresses are my preferred stays. When it comes to overseas (outside the US) I'm seldom impressed. I pay a lot more and get a lot less. This is the exception to that rule. I did pay a little extra for the executive floor, but the price was what I would have paid for a regular room in several other countries. Parking is free and plentiful, that is rare. They have a Lemon Tree restaurant in the Lobby, another restaurant on the 2nd floor where they do breakfast and it is a good Buffet spread. Then a Club at the top of the hotel. Been here over a week, haven't tried it yet. There is a roof top swimming pool and a small workout room. All of that is covered on the web site I'm sure. Here is what isn't

The staff, everyone of them has been polite, friendly, helpful, professional and on and on. I made a pretty good blunder when I was booking my room. They didn't bat an eye. Worked with me and did everything they could to accommodate my screw up.

This place is clean and it shines. this picture of the inside do not do it justice. Okay, except the windows on the outside but this is a dusty desert. The inside is flawless, show a great sense of pride.

I'm staying here fore a month and going through the Lemon Tree Menu fast. The food is excellent, I've done multiple steak, always cooked perfect, salmon and Lasagna. My server, Michelle, remembered my name from day one. Always has a smile and makes the meal just a little bit better. I've also got to watch her interact with less than pleasant customers, kudos to her the way she handles them.

I have and eastern facing room, I highly recommend it. Watch the sun come up in the morning is impressive. I think the other side just faces another hotel. For sure ask for the front side of the hotel.

One of the few hotels I've stayed at that has strong Wifi everywhere but the elevators.

Oh yes, Starbucks in the lobby. Sadly not open until after I leave fore work, but if you are on a kicked back schedule it is great.

The only short fall is the Business center, just a couple computers in the lobby, no printer, You can bay to have things printed but not what I'm use to in a business center.

when I come back I won't even look anywhere else, this is where I want to stay.

Room Tip: Go for the front of the build and up high if you can,
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback.

We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us. Our team is our strength at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi and your review clearly reflects the same. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay and our facilities. We are looking into the business center, based on your suggestion and we hope you find a difference when you next stay with us.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I had the pleadure of confucting a business meeting in this hotel and it was worth it in terms of money and service. It was a great experience that i will for sure have it again in future. The arrangments were wxcellent on terms of facilities, food, and catering.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Shahrazaad A

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to be the venue of your choice for your business event. Your compliments have been passed on to our team as well.

We hope to play host to many more such events.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stay for four nights at this magnificent hotel. As priority rewards members we were upgraded to an executive room. The hotel food, the facilities and the staff were all fantastic. It is a shame that the Holiday Inn's in the UK do not attain these standards

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank steve L
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to learn about how wonderful your stay was. Thank you for your appreciation and kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Team Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi