Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$54
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$325
US$267
US$146
US$131
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$45
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
All reviewssilk routehubbly bubblybell deskrecommend this hotelspecial thankstop floorbusiness triprestaurant staffhealth clubexcellent staybusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent hotelchecking inshort staymini barenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Nice Hotel- very good service, closer to airport but a bit far from key places.
Positives: Friendly Staff, Cleanliness, Quick Delivery
Negatives: Slightly far from key places in Abu Dhabi but closer to Airport so that's good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Hello Vikas,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for staying with us. Thank you also for your comments towards our team.

We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

i am always staying in Holiday Inn hotel with my group, strongly i can recommend this hotel for their great service, friendly staff and more comfortable price.i would like to highlight some names who helped me always with smiling......, Jana,Gopal,Akram and Jeswin ,Kace all housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Hello Shamith,

Thank you for your review.

Thank you for your loyalty and for choosing to stay with us. We would also like to thank you for complimenting our team. We are glad to be able to meet your expectations on every stay.

Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming your group and you once again.

Reviewed 17 January 2014

It may not be as grand as some of the other hotels like emirates in abu dhabi but it surely met all the requirements and provided for some welcome relaxation and a gala atmosphere around christmas. Clean as you get it! You could see staff working hard day and night to keep it spic n span.....the food was good too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Hello Vaibhus,

Thank you for your review.

Glad you enjoyed your stay around the festive season. We hope you were able to make it for our tree lighting as well! Thank you for your compliments towards our team. Guest satisfaction and a memorable stay experience, is always our focus. We seem to have achieved the same with you as well.

We hope to able to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The problem with the UAE is that the level of luxury overall is so great that differentiating between one very luxurious hotel and another is difficult.
This hotel is faultless in what it offers. The staff of course are a major component - have you ever met a rude Phillipino? Me neither. The rooms are all that you expect and the facilities also very good.
The hotel is not particularly within walking distance to anything but then have you seen a pedestrian in the UAE?

Room Tip: 8th floor - executive level.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Hello Flagston,

Thank you for your response.

We appreciate your time in leaving us a review. We are happy to see that your stay was comfortable and that our team was courteous. Thank you for your compliments as well. We aim to maintain our standards if not better our services and guest experiences.

We hope to see you once again.

Philipp Economu

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Sometimes I hit a hotel and have a great experience during a couple day stay. Later when I come back they may or may not live up to the praise I gave them. Well I can assure you that this Holiday has lived up to my greatest expectations. I stayed here once before for a month and received great service. So on this visit I was hopefully optimistic.

They came through again. As I was approaching the hotel I was actually excited about being back. ( I travel a lot and that just doesn't happen) When I walked through the doors it was almost like coming home. It's nice to walk into a hotel and feel like they are excited to see you back.

I was told that the UAE has a great reputation for customer service. I can assure you that the staff here truly lives up to that standard. And as for the hotel, everyone here obviously has a great since of pride in this establishment. The place is spotless. The glass doors (a lot of glass) is immaculate every day, if it shines it is polished. My room received the utmost attention, cleaned, dusted and polished daily.

On my first visit here, I had a mix up on my reservation booking and billing. That was my fault. They were just as prompt and courteous about fixing my mistakes as if they made it themselves. As a result of my previous stay I encountered another problem. If you ever dealt with the Priority Club web site you no it can be a little exasperating to correct errors. During my last say I did not get credit for my visit. I do not believe the hotel was responsible for that error. It was just one of those things that happen. However, when I got back her I asked if they could look into it for me. I was impressed; they didn't just make a note of it. They picked up the phone and started dealing with it. It took a couple days and a few more phone calls, but I was very satisfied with the results and it was really done with minimum effort on my part.

Oh, this is always buisness for me but I'd bring the family here without hesitation.

Room Tip: Go high and go to the front of the hotel. The sunrise is spectacular.
1  Thank Al H

Hello Al,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Thank you for appreciating the finer details of our hotel. That simply translates into appreciation of the hard work our team puts in, to ensure every guest has a comfortable, if not a great stay. We would like to thank you for your loyalty and for choosing with us time and again. Thank you for your recommendation as well.

We hope to see you soon, with your family as well some day.

Until your next visit.