Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$188
US$173
  • Pool
All reviewssilk routehubbly bubblybell deskrecommend this hotelspecial thankstop floorbusiness triprestaurant staffhealth clubexcellent staybusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent hotelchecking inshort staymini barenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I will come to Technip company for business and I have stayed in your wonderful hotel. Happy to stay here. Easy access to my company, exchange, shopping mall, taxis. Friendly staff, international bar, restaurant, spa, etc.

I have met Mr.Gopal (bell captain), Ms.Melanie(Security officer) & Ms.Tenzine. they are very friendly and given a timely service, it helps me to stay with peace environment.

I will refer hotel Holiday Inn to my friends and colleagues. Thanks for your wonderful service.

Good luck & Have a long journey to serve people,
Kesavan Vellaiyan

Room Tip: Everything is fine.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Hello Kesavan,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted to see that you had a wonderful stay with us. Given are location, we are conveniently located from malls, supermarkets and downtown with transport easily available. Thank your for complimenting the services of Gopal, Melanie and Tenzing. They are indeed a few of our stars. Thank you as well for your reference, we appreciate the same.

We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

The staff was very courteous, and helpful. I loved this Holiday Inn. Much better than Holiday Inn in the states. Room was clean, neat and beautifully decorated. I love love love this hotel. When I am visiting Abu Dhabi again I will definately book this hotel again. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Happy to see you have left with a happy memory of your stay. Thank you for your compliments, recommendations and for loving us so much! As a brand, we do aim to provide you more than memorable experiences.

We hope to welcome you sooner.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Thank you very much for all you have done . It has been a great pleasure dealing with you. You have been cheerfully supportive during my last stay. I will have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone in need of your services.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Ammar,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your time in thanking a team member. Should you wish to provide more information about your experience at the Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, please do not hesitate to write to ahmed.kamel@ihg.com.

We hope to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Really nice 4 star hotel. Breakfast is fantastic. Airport and bus stand is near. Mc.Donalds is only 500 mts from the hotel in ADNOC petrol pump. Rooms are neat and clean. Staff is very friendly. Check in is really fast.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Philipp E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Hello Guest,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

Thank you once again for complimenting our breakfast, our rooms, our team and their services. May we recommend, on your next visit, you do try our sandwiches at the Lemon Tree or our always in demand, burgers, at the Thirty 1st bar on your next visit. We're sure you won't be disappointed.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Can't remember if I reviewed this last year when I stayed previously (the iPad client doesn't make this easy), I'm happy to say the standards here are still very good, well appointed rooms and facilities, good bars and restaurants and friendly positive staff help to make this a good place to stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Hello Ian,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We see you've had a great stay experience with us. Thank you for highlighting how we positively contributed to making your stay memorable.

Thank you once again for your recommendation and we hope to see you soon.