Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$60
Novotel
US$575
US$358
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
US$309
US$1,014
Travelocity
US$87
US$68
All reviewssilk routehubbly bubblybell deskrecommend this hotelspecial thankstop floorbusiness triprestaurant staffhealth clubexcellent staybusiness hotelroom serviceexcellent hotelchecking inshort staymini barenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2011

The GM took the time and trouble to give us an excellent guided tour of the "Heart of House" and explained with great clarity the mission and values. Everywhere was clean and tidy, the staff genuinely friendly and welcoming, and I would not hesitate to re-book.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Having spent six weeks in the holiday inn , i dont think i could have been made to feel more comfortable at any other hotel in abu dhabi .
The restaurants are good and the bar is a very comfortable place to relax , or watch the football
The staff are excelent , allways friendly and willing help and the even general manager found the time of day for a chat are solve any problems .
The bedrooms are comfortable and clean ,with a choice of soft or firm pillows ,so a good nights sleep was allways had .
The hotel is only a fifteen minute taxi ride from Abu Dhabi center and thirty minutes from Mussafa industrial area .
I recomend this hotel either for business or for a holiday

Reviewed 22 February 2011

Travelled here on business in feb 2011. Was quite worried after reading some of the reviews on here. Fear not everyone, this hotel deserves top marks from us all. Food, service and value for money is excellent. Yes my room was over air conditioned on occasions but so what, what do you really want? The food in the buffet is fabulous and the attention of the staff to detail was great. Would def recommend to anyone. Thank you Holday Inn!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2011

When my company told me I was going to be staying the Holiday Inn I had a vision of the North American Motel Holiday Inn with it's Continental Breakfast (read toast and coffee) and no frills (read old) rooms, but this was a pleasant surprise. The Holiday Inn in Abu Dhabi is a wonderfully clean, cozy and surprisingly modern. There's a lovely bar on the roof, a lovely gym (not sure why they call it a mini gym since it has everything most people would want), nice pool and comfy beds.

My only complaint is that the food wasn't great, which meant my husband and I generally went to other hotels for dinner. The location is also not very convenient to downtown, but it's great if you need to be near the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center or the Airport.

Reviewed 31 January 2011

This is my first review in trip advisor bit given the excellent service i experienced I thought it was only right that I share my thoughts on this hotel

The hotel far surpassed my expectations both in terms of quality and value for money. From the moment I arrived I was made to feel welcome by all the staff in particular the staff in the restaurant on the ground floor. Nothing was too much trouble and staff were always polite and willing to help.

This is was my fourth time in Abu Dhabi but my first not staying in the centre of town and without a hire car. The hotel was a great location for an exhibition I had to attend at ADNEC but obviously I was a little concerned it was out of town. I needn’t have worried the hotel had taxis on stand-by and it was only a very short taxi ride of around 10-15minutes to get to heart of the town. The typical cost of a taxi ride was around 20-25AED which is about £4 so amazing value. Abu dhabi is going through some dramatic changes and one big advantage of this hotel is it is away from much of the construction work that continues throughout the night.

Overall this hotel was excellent value and by far the best Holiday Inn I have stayed in. The hotel is smart, clean and impressive. The facilities are fantastic with wi-fi in the rooms, business centre, pool/spa and the bars and restaurants at the hotel are welcoming and good quality. I would certainly recommend this hotel and will look forward to staying here again in the future.

Thanks to all the staff at the Holiday inn for my making my stay a pleasant one.

1  Thank Dave_UK123