Fairmont Bab Al Bahr
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$173
US$524
US$311
3,007 results
All reviewsgold floorgrand mosquecedar loungemosque viewmarco pierrecuiscene restaurantcreek view roomwet roomsheikh zayed mosquefloor to ceiling windowspool barlebanese restaurantpool staffsun loungersfabulous hotelbeach areavisit to abu dhabi
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We can't say enough great things about this hotel. We booked a Gold Wing room and were so pleasantly surprised with the entitlements. Private check in and out, free butler service, breakfast, open bar in the evening with canapes. Then there was the spectacular pook and beach area, complete with swim up bar. There is not one detail in the service or the hotel that has been overlooked. The room was beautiful, the bed very very comfortable and exceptional value for money.

Room Tip: River facing rooms are the best.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2011

We have lived in Abu Dhabi for nearly 2 years now and have been lucky enough to have stayed in quite a few 5 Star Hotels. But this hotel beats them all !!! We stayed in what they call a Gold Room. This entitles you to use the Lounge for Breakfast, afternoon tea and Happy Hour from 630 to 9 pm ( it was my Wife's Birthday, so we treated ourselves). The Hotel is quite new (opened 2009) and it shows. Everything is very modern and sparkling. Some things are a little OTT, but come on, this is Abu Dhabi !!!
The Staff cannot do enough for you, all over the Hotel. The Pool Area is fabulous and dining is tremendous. The Italian restaurant food was not very good, but The Marco Pierre restaurant was out of this world, but a bit pricey. This whole place was just unbelievable and my Wife loved every minute. If we could have stayed longer, we would have. We'll be back !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go Gold. Its worth it for the few extra Dirhams.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank couple057
Reviewed 10 September 2011

This hotel is incredible!
I only had the pleasure of 1 night, but talk about utter decadence!
I was very lucky to get upgraded to the gold rooms & the room & service was incredible....I didn't bother to leave the room.
After the hard beds of Europe, the lushness of the bed was just divine.
I overlooked the pool & it was just stunning.
I believe there isn't much nearby, but I didn't care.
Thanks for allowing me to feel like a princess for 24 hours...I'll never forget it!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Almac71
Babalbahr, General Manager at Fairmont Bab Al Bahr, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Dear Guest,

What a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure to pass along your wonderful comments to our Fairmont Gold colleagues. One of the most comments we receive from our guests are how much they love our beds.
We look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Warm regards,
Henning Fries

Reviewed 9 September 2011

I have stayed at the Fairmont Bab al Bahr many times over the past 2 years. My experience there has been consistently excellent - the staff is attentive and really works hard to anticipate your needs to make your stay enjoyable. Particularly, on the Fairmont Gold Floor - the staff there is the best of the best. I highly recommend this hotel to either business or leisure travelers. It is not in the heart of the City - but it's not a bad ride in. The poolside area is very nice, and the waterfront area is nice also - it is on a canal, so the view is not expansive, but it is well maintained.

Room Tip: Ask if a room facing the Grand Mosque is available - the view is much better.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Spruije
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I took my wife out for her best Iftaar Experience at the Cui-Scene restaurant and it dint fall short a bit. We both loved the Indian food at the counter

• Stayed: August 2011

Greetings from Bab Al Bahr,

Dear guest. Thank you for such an uplifting review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on turning moments into memories for our guests. I will make sure to pass along all your great comments to everyone you mentioned.
We look forward to having you back soon.

Henning Fries