“Great place -good price”

Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Ranked #40 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great place -good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

If you are coming to Abu Dhabi and want some relaxation away from downtown come to YAs Island and stay at the Ptrk Inn, Good rooms with views of pool, golf course, sea and Grand Prix track. what more do you want out of life. Only twenty minutes to down town AD and fifteen minutes from airport

Room Tip: book on line and ask fro a sea view
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
teresa_norman, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this review, 10 August 2011
Good Day Mr. Funny

Thank you for your positive comments about the hotel.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in future

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Muscat
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

I visited Park Inn Hotel for an official tour along with few other colleagues on 13th December 2010.
The delight commenced with the warm welcome rendered by the hotel staff during check - in and it continues till the last minute we stayed over there.
The food, bar, rooms, swimming pool and all other facilities had conveyed excellence in their own gesture.
I would definitely like to have an opprotunity to visit the 'HOME' again if time and situation permits.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Soumya_Chatterjee
teresa_norman, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this review, 31 July 2011
Good Day Mr. Chatterjee

I am glad that we were able to make you feel at home on your last stay with us. I hope that you would be able to visit soon in a more unofficial tour and enjoy all the facilties you metioned on a leisurely basis.

I look forward to welcoming you "Home" soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2011

The service was nothing short of great! When we went up to our room, it was so clean and we simply loved it. My son loved the pool (it was the first time his fear for the pool disappeared). The restaurant was okay and the food okay too though I wouldn't rate it high for value for money. What my family & I liked best was that the hotel was very well maintained and cleanliness was excellent! The color scheme was very good too! Very modern. It was located in hotel plaza where all the hotels in Yas island were and so you can take a stroll during the night which was lovely and where you can see the magnificent Yas hotel. What a view.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Charlie412_80
teresa_norman, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this review, 24 July 2011
Dear Charlie

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is a great to hear that your son has overcome his fear of swimming pools.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Cheshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2011

We stayed two nights at Park Inn (and two nights next door at the Radisson).

Park in was very comfortable, excellent customer service and facilities.

Our expectations of a 3 star hotel were far exceeded and we would definatley return.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2011

Location is distant from Central Abu Dhabi, but very suitable for those wanting to access locations (particularly work) away from central Abu Dhabi. Quick access by taxi to all areas west/south of city. Taxis always waiting. Right next to Ferrari world.
My view across the golf course and water was delightful in the mornings and evenings.
Staff in dining room, restaurant, front desk and cleaning were very helpful and friendly. After 1 month I felt I had made friends. Laundry facility was great for having business shirts ready for work.
The room was large with pleasant modern decor. Free Internet was fantastic for someone away from home, Tip: Download Skype to your laptop before coming to Abu Dhabi so you can keep incontact with folk at home.

Room Tip: The view over the golf course is preferred
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
teresa_norman, Guest Relations Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this review, 4 July 2011
Good Day

It gives us great pleasure to recieve such positive feed back.

I am delighted that you enjoyed all the facilities the hotel has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Guest Relation Manager
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

For a 3 star hotel I wasn't expecting much, so I was very impressed by the service and quality of everything about our stay!

We took advantage of the stay with brunch summer promotion (exceptional value and an interesting idea!). Lyn in reservations deserves a special mention as someone who is extremely efficient. I asked her something that she didn't know, but she found out and took the trouble to call me back with the answer. Impressive stuff! (Another member of the reservations staff that I spoke to later, wasn't quite so well informed and didn't know about the promotion - so I just asked to speak to Lyn again!) Also Jose on check-in was very helpful and told us about other promotions within the hotel, as well as letting us check in rather early.

The room was small, but very pleasant with a large comfortable bed and a large TV with a wide number of channels available.

Brunch was next door at sister hotel, Radisson Blu. As guests of the Park Inn, we could also use their pool, etc.

There was good choice at the Park Inn breakfast buffet, though the warmers didn't keep the hot food warm. Best things on it were the cinnamon buns with pecan nuts. Yum!

All in all - excellent value for money and would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Speak to Lyn!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Good Day Ms. Archer

Thank you for having choosen the Park Inn, Abu Dhabi Yas Island.

It is always a pleasure to read such positive comments about the staff, we are very glad that your impression of the hotel and services were good.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2011

I have not stay at park inn yet.But the way their stuff helped me with the planning and suggestion with my trip, it was impressive; Specially Lyn suggested the package that combined room, breakfast and tickets to Ferrari world, which saved me a lots of money.
And their response time way beyond expactation.Every time I asked something, they get back to me right away. Sometimes within couple of hours. I can not wait to stay at that hotel. I am sure I will injoy my time there. Because good stuff makes good hotel.
thank you lyn and rest of the stuff at park inn hotel

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Good Day Mr. Siddique

Thank you for the positive comments. We look forward to welcoming you to the Park Inn, Yas Island.

I hope that you will enjoy your stay with us and that we will exceed your already good impression of our services.