Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$188
US$173
1,297 results
All reviewsferrari worldyas islandthe mexican restaurantmint restaurantflight pathother hotelsswimming poolclose to the airportfree shuttlerace tracklong staystar hotelreception stafffront officespecial thanksbreakfast buffet islate check
Reviewed 12 September 2012

This hotel is lovely. We stayed there for one night and the whole experience was great. The over all theme of the hotel is hip and trendy. Its quite new and the interior design of the hotel from the lobby to the restaurants and the rooms is hip and trendy. Its very colorful and has a very cozy yet modern feel to it. The outdoor area and the pool is also very nice (they also have a nice play area for children)

The service was very good and their food was also very nice. Over all we were very impressed with it and I really think it deserves more than a 3 star rating!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2012

From the outside, you will feel that there is nothing really from this odd shaped hotel in Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. The moment that I entered the hotel, I was surprise how clean and the hotels looks new. They have small lobby but it feels hommie. The room (613) is small but really nice. I am amazed that the rooms still looks new when the hotel is almost 5 years. I must say that the hotel is really well maintained. The room feels like you are staying in a 5 star hotel. Very clean, smell fresh with really nice set up. I like how the color combination. The work desk is really nice and the I like the LCD suspended in the wall. It is only weird that there are sockets in the headboard. The staff are very friendly and very fast with all the request. Rooms amenities is very commendable.

I would strongly recommend this hotel.Although I had a bad impression with the reservations department, but I really cannot say anything bad about this hotel. It is indeed a budget hotel however, it really feels like you are in a 5 star hotel and not in a 3 star hotel. I will certainly come back..To the management of Park Inn and the rest of the staff..keep it up...I am a believer...special mention to Sonam of In Room dining...you are a star...nothing but positive comment on this guy..keep up the good work Sonam...also to Gerald of operator..very professional..both of you guys...keep it up..

Stay date 31/08/12

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Espine
Reviewed 24 August 2012

I decided to take a last minute short break from Dubai to relax . On arrival the underground parking is great, plenty of spaces and it keeps the car cool in the heat . The check in was quick and the reception staff were very helpful , I booked a standard room which was light and bright and contemporary . No bath but good walk in shower. There is a small pool at this property but you can use the pool at the ajoining Radisson Blue. Dinner in the Mexican restaurant was good it is a restaurant / bar with TVs . There is an Italian next door at the Blue otherwise the in house dining is limited . Buffet breakfast had a good selection . It is located out of town, no shops, so take what you need with you. It was ideal for the relaxing break that I wanted . The whole experience was great and I will be back next time I need a short break .

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Kellyae
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Nice clean and contemporary hotel. Plenty of space in the rooms with very little clutter. Well set for Yas Island visits but too far from the centre of town if that is where you would like to be. Small pool with little to no view. Has a Mexican bar & restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank grannyfeelgoods
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review and complimenting our rooms
I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us.

With my best regards,

Craig Bruce
Email: craig.bruce@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 22 July 2012

I booked this Hotel after i read the review on booking.com website, the price was not bad, the breakfast, valet parking, free internet was what i would say is positive side of my stay,
all staff been very friendly, including room service, reception, and housekeeping.
down side was the location, it was away from all amenities, inexperienced very young staff, but as i said very friendly. i came back to my room one morning after a night out at 3am AND MY ROOM WAS NOT CLEANED FROM THE DAY BEFORE, i was verrrrryyyy annnoyed to see breakfast trolley was still in my room, no clean towels or water etc.... called night manager who came and sorted few things for me...
on my check out reception knew i had the problem but didn't even apologize, but thanked me for my stay and promised it will be looked at!!!
if i recommend it! mmmmm i think i may try somewhere else, Abu dhabi has a lot to offer with the same price range

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review and valuable feedback concerning your stay with us on Tripadvisor.

I regret that your stay didn’t meet your expectation and apologize for the inconvenience you faced. The room was not attended to as it was reported by housekeeping the DND sign had been in place at the time of cleaning, however I am pleased that the night manager was able to assist. Thank you for acknowledging the friendliness of our team and I hope you will reconsider to return to our property.

Your concerns have been shared with our team.

I would be glad to discuss with you in more detail should you wish to do so.

With my best regards,