Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$188
US$173
1,297 results
All reviewsferrari worldyas islandthe mexican restaurantmint restaurantflight pathother hotelsswimming poolclose to the airportfree shuttlerace tracklong staystar hotelreception stafffront officespecial thanksbreakfast buffet islate check
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The Park Inn is the perfect place to stay on Yas Island if you are looking for a hotel with friendly staff who excel in customer service, great food in Amerigos - their Mexican restaurant and very clean rooms. I would recommend you ask for a room with a view of the Golf course, and with a balcony. I will definitley be returning. Great break away from the hustle of the city.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

Dear JetsetterDubai_UAE,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. It will most definitely help fellow travelers gain an insight into what they can experience with us.

Our goal is to provide guests with 100% satisfaction throughout their stay therefore we are glad you were able to experience this from our friendly team who excel in customer service, great food in Amerigos our Mexican restaurant and the views from our rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing stay soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I've stayed in Park Inn hotel for a week a few weeks ago. I was overwhelmed with warmth and comfort of the hotel. It is situated further from Abu Dhabi, but very close to Ferrari world (you can see it through your window), water park & yacht club.
Staff were very pleasant and helpful. I'd like to say a big Thank You to reception staff, especially Bader and Faisal, a very big Thank You to waiters Matthew and Yula, and all other staff for friendliness and helpfulness which made my stay at a hotel most memorable so far.
Highly recommended hotel.

Room Tip: Pick a room at higher floors to enjoy a view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear Linas V,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with us.

We strive to ensure guest's have a pleasant and comfortable stay whilst with us and are therefore thrilled that you were able to experience this mainly due to the friendliness and helpfulness of our team. Please rest assured that your kind comments will be passed on to our team in particular Matthew, Yula, Bader and Faisal. We hope we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We had an overnight stop here. It is located only about 10mins to the airport. Great staff, very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the best we had ever had as there was a huge selection of fruits, cereals, breads, hot food etc..etc... in a great location near the pool so you can sit by the pool or inside. Certainly value for money and highly recommended. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Aussiebacchus,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Park Inn by Radisson, Abu Dhabi Yas Island and for taking the time to write a review.

It's always fantastic to hear that our guest's have enjoyed their stay so we are glad you found our team friendly, rooms clean and comfortable and the breakfast in Mint the best you've ever had. We look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing stay soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The Park Inn Yas Island was a lovely place to land while we were in Abu Dhabi for 2 days. Yas Island area is being developed really nicely and has lovely pathways for walking, running and cycling. It has a variety of hotels and hotel cuisine in easy walking distance, and Ferrari world and the Yas circuit are within walking distance (depending on the heat). The park Inn is directly beside a lovely golf course (not sure of the name), so it is quiet and away from noisy traffic areas.
The staff were exceptional. They were inviting, friendly, well-informed and very efficient. We were really happy with the service here.The rooms were very clean, had lots of colour and the bathroom was spcacious. hair dryer was available, as well as ironing, laundry and any other amenities one may need here in the Gulf.
Despite being a 15-20 minute drive from some of the larger sights in AD (ex: the Grand Mosque), and the beaches, taxis are readily available and very affordable.
The pool area is great - super family friendly, and western-friendly. They serve food and beverages (non-alc and alc) at the poolside, and have a great lounge with fun staff.
I have recommended my friends stay here and I would certainly go back.
Thanks park Inn!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Misskilaw,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate you recommending us.

As you mentioned we are walking distance to the majority of the attractions on Yas Island however the Yas Express, Yas Island's complimentary transportation can also take you to all of them if the weather is too hot. We are located next to the Yas Links Golf Course which provides for some very relaxing, peaceful views from the rooms. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the family friendly pool area and found our team exceptional. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I stayed in the Park Inn on Yas Island for one night during July 2013 and it was just by coincidence that I ended up staying there. My Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi was delayed by 6 hours and I subsequently missed my connecting flight to Ireland so Etihad sent me to this hotel for 24 hours.

This hotel is a new hotel and is located on Yas Island close by the Formula One Circuit of Abu Dhabi. Ferrari World is also located a short distance away. My chauffeur drove me from Abu Dhabi Airport to the hotel and it was only a short journey of less than 15 minutes. I was greeted and checked-in by a friendly receptionist and she explained the arrangement for the chauffeur to collect me in the evening for my flight.

The hotel room I had was overlooking the front of the hotel and it was a really good sized room. Two single beds were provided and they were very comfortable. The room had a 32” HDTV with cable, free Wi-Fi, a writing desk with lamp, coffee table and chair, a full sized safe and a closet is also provided. A luggage rack and storage area is also built in next to the closet. The bathroom was a good size and had a wonderful walk in shower. The fixtures in the bathroom were of a very high quality. Tea and Coffee facilities were provided as were two complimentary bottles of drinking water.

The air-conditioning provided was excellent and despite it being 48°c outside it felt positively cold inside when I set it to the lowest temperature, having travelled in South East Asia for five weeks prior to this I did not encounter a hotel with as good an Air-Con system. The housekeeping do an excellent job here because the entire hotel was completely spotless inside and out.

That evening I had dinner in the Amerigos Mexican Restaurant downstairs and I had a steak there. I must give special credit to the staff of the restaurant because this steak was the best steak I have ever eaten in my entire life. It was served to me by an African chef and was presented nicely on a hot marble stone. A Thai waitress took my order and she was also exceptionally well mannered and friendly. The nachos at the beginning of the meal were a nice snack to begin with also.

Unfortunately my stay was too short and that evening after dinner the receptionist arranged for my Etihad driver to come collect me for my night flight back home. Mr. Bibbin and the staff in reception and the restaurant are a credit to this hotel and having spent the previous five weeks staying in hotels around SE Asia this hotel far exceeded anything I stayed in during the whole trip.

For a stop-over in Abu Dhabi or for a visit in its own right this hotel checks all the boxes and I will be certain to stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Dear tomthepost,

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review.

We are glad to hear that you found your short stay great in terms of the good sized rooms, comfortable beds, excellent air conditioning, excellent housekeeping and excellent meal had in Amerigos our Mexican restaurant. Our team at Park Inn by Radisson looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future.