Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island
US$301
US$259
US$126
US$101
Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$74
US$390
US$329
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$60
1,270 results
All reviewsferrari worldyas islandthe mexican restaurantmint restaurantmarina circuitflight pathclose to the airportswimming poolother hotelssister hotelbudget hotelrace trackfree shuttlelong stayreception stafffront officespecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Beautiful view from balcony. The staff is so friendly and helpful. They do everything possible to make you feel at home. I was there for 2 weeks and it was the best business trip I have ever been on. Thank you to everyone at Park Inn. I hope I get the opportunity to return.

Room Tip: ask for beach / pool view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear pamela c,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

It's always a pleasure to hear that our guest's have enjoyed their stay with us so we are therefore glad that you enjoyed the beautiful views from your balcony as well as the friendly and helpful team. We hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I've been told a lot of things for the people's hospitality in Abu Dhabi and I couldn't believe them until I arrived. Since the first day of my arrival all the staff at the hotel were very polite and friendly with me. They were care if I liked the food, if I had any special request and how did I feel. To be honest, I was impressed with one guy which was working there, his name is Faisal. Very co-operative, friendly, honest, caring about guest service and able to do anything in order to make you feel good. Faisal became my right hand for all that I needed. If at sometime visit Abu Dhabi ask for Faisol and don't worry, he will sort everything out for you.

Theo

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Theo,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our team were able to make you feel comfortable. Please rest assured that your kind feedback will be passed on to our team, particularly Faisal. I am sure he will be very proud. We hope we can welcome you back to Abu Dhabi again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stays in this Hotel for 6 nights with my family, over all they're very good but I have some snag items for your reference:
- House keeping is good but they need to be improved.
- its required to have open buffet for lunch
- bathroom cotton shoe
- ears cotton rods needed in bathroom plus shaving kit ,tooth brush
- the reception staff are very cooperated

Room Tip: get the rooms in level 6 its great
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear yham a,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on your experience with us.

We are glad that overall you and your family had a good stay with us and appreciate your feedback as it is reviews such as yours which allow us to continually improve our services and therefore our guest's experiences. We hope that we can welcome you and your family back again soon for another fun filled stay on Yas Island.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Amazing Amazing Amazing, brilliant, lost for words and just outstanding compared to the other hotels. Staff was so helpful and they always greeted you with a smile. this experience is well worth the trip from dubai to abu dhabi and back. definitely recommended

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Jason L,

We strive to provide all of our guests with a memorable and comfortable stay and therefore we are very proud that you were able to experience this due to the helpful and friendly team. Thank you for recommending us to others and we hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back for another visit again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We got such a great price for our 3 days B&B & the choice at breakfast was good. The staff as always were welcoming & very helpful-we managed to check in at 8am after our early flight in.
The mexican 'Amigos' has great food, atmosphere & happy hour!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
CraigBruceGM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear AmieAmes,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Park Inn by Radisson, Abu Dhabi Yas Island and for taking the time to write a review.

It is fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from the good choice at breakfast, welcoming and helpful team as well as the great food and atmosphere in Amerigos, our Mexican Restaurant. We hope we can welcome you back to Yas Island again soon.