“Better for breakfast. Ok dinner”
Review of Choices

Choices
Ranked #132 of 2,171 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$20 - US$55
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I've been to the different themed nights in another Rotana hotel in Dubai so I knew what to expect when I tried their Italian Night.

For 189dhs (soft beverages), it was ok. The antipasti spread was good. The roast lamb was juicy and melt in your mouth. The osso bucco lamb had an aftertaste that I didn't quite like. But as a whole, the total experience was typical hotel fare. I wish there was one dish that had a unique twist and stood out. I did like the umm ali... with just the right levels of flavors and spices.

The staff looked overwhelmed that night.... but at breakfast the next day... service was impeccable. My beverage orders were on the spot, my plates were cleared immediately and everyone was smiling.

YasIslandRotana, Manager at Choices, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear AmA Nomad,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Choices.

Your compliments will definitely be shared with our team; I will certainly discuss your valuable points with our Executive Chef about the osso bucco lamb and other main courses. Its also great to know that you like the Umm ali.

Overall, the feedback we receive is very positive, but the points you raised cause concern. We shall look internally and make the necessary improvements, thanks very much for giving us your feedback. May we expect you on your next visit to Yas Island?

Please let me know and I will be happy to make arrangements for you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Visited one evening last week, returned for Friday brunch ( both times fabulous) We have been a few times before but the food was always cold so we stopped. BUT they have got it right now, food was all hot, Tasty and lots of choice, staff very friendly as always. We will definitely be returning.

Dear Vonone,

I would like to thank you for choosing Choices for your recent Brunch experience and for your valuable feedback.

I am delighted to read that we have exceeded your expectations and you that were very pleased with our food and our service.

Rest assured your comments about the restaurant have been shared with the team, in order to continue exceeding expectations of our valued guests. We are very proud of the continuous improvement that we make to make our beloved restaurant a favourite for many.

We hope you have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I had a lovely BBQ brunch at Choices! great place for families! nice and fresh food! Good service and excellent bbq.I definitely recommend it.

YasIslandRotana, Manager at Choices, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Moni S,

We are so pleased that you had the chance to visit Choices and to enjoy our newly launched Saturday BBQ Brunch. Thank you very much for taking the time to post the valuable comments, they are happy to have meeting your expectations.

We hope to see you again very soon, for Friday or for one of our popular theme nights during the week.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

When people are taking photos of the food choices, it is an excellent restaurant. I'm eating here tice a day while working, and trying hard to not add a stone of weight. The food is that good. Samir is a wonderful manager who keeps a tight ship. The staff is friendly and helpful, especially Daniel and Lay in the mornings. Tonight is Mexican, tomorrow night is Asia, and on it goes. Even if you are not staying in the Rotana (a mistake in itself), come here for the restaurant.

1  Thank Toto2Leavenworth

Dear Toto2Leavenworth,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about the Choices restaurant and for recommending us to the other diners in Abu Dhabi.

Your wonderful comments about the food and service has been passed on to our chefs and to our service team and this will surely encourage them to continually provide scrumptious dining experiences to our guests.

We appreciate your patronage and support and we look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Sameer and his staff take every step possible to make this one of the best restaurants I have eaten in. His staff respond to any request quickly, the chef and his team do wonders in their kitchen providing an amazing experience that I recommend to everyone.

2  Thank Rob R

Dear Rob R,

I am delighted to know that we have exceeded your expectations and you that were very pleased with our food and our service. Thank you very much for recognizing our efforts and accomplishments at Choices.

Please rest assured that your comments about the restaurant have been shared with the team, in order to continue exceeding expectations of our valued guests.