“A Good Choice at Choices”
Review of Choices

Choices
Ranked #117 of 2,241 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$20 - US$55
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The best Buffet I have had in MANY MANY years. As a frequent visitor to the UAE, I have been to many establishments, I have found Choices at the Yas Rotana to be among the very best because of the staff and the variety of excellent foods. For a Buffet, the service is phenomenal with nearly the mere intimation of a desire resulting in satisfaction. I have been to larger buffets and I have been to fancier buffets, but I have never been to a better buffet. The quality of the food as well the the chefs' knack for keeping the regular lineup fresh with unique additions and variations continues to impress me. Is it perfect? No, The venue could be expanded as it gets a bit crowded for brunch and the first press of dinner during Ramadan, but this again speaks to the high quality of the service and the excellent food. One thing I have learned, if you do not see it...ask, and it may well appear.

2  Thank C0et
YasIslandRotana, Manager at Choices, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear C0et,

Thank you for your five star rating and for your wonderful comments!

We are delighted to learn that you have always enjoyed your time when dining with us at Choices, and that you consider us to be among the very best – particularly in regards to our great variety of excellent food, and indeed in regards to our Chef’s attention to freshness and assortment.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words regarding the service and staff. The entire Choices team is very happy to see such positive feedback, its comments like yours that keep us motivated to continuously strive to do better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Choices in the near future in one of your next visits to the UAE!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Had the evening buffet at Choices this evening and what an excellent selection of wonderfully fresh food wax on offer again. Also super atmosphere and service. Consistently great result and I'll be back again soon.

Dear Tony S,

I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent dining experience with us at Choices. We appreciate your kind feedback and positive review with regards to your dining experience and that all in all, you had a great evening with us.

We certainly hope to welcome you back again soon, and please feel free to contact me directly in case I can be of any assistance in making your next visit an even better one.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have been staying at the Rotana on Yas Island for 5 months now on business, and eat 2 meals daily at Choices. I can tell you that you cannot find a better choice or food quality for the price. This restaurant has a different theme night every day and the Choices (no pun intended) are tremendous. The service is like no other, and the staff will go out of their way to make sure you are 100% satisfied. I have eaten at over 20 restaurants in Abu Dhabi and Choices ranks number 1 for the value, taste, and variety of dishes. There desert selection is also the best that I have had here. You will find other restaurants with a larger selection but be prepared to pay 3 times as much as Choices. Even after 5 months I do not get bored with the food here due to their daily rotations of food variety. Bottom line: This place rocks!!

1  Thank Oscar D
YasIslandRotana, Manager at Choices, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Oscar D,

Thank you for your five star rating and for taking the time to post your review.

We are delighted to hear that your experience with us at Choices has always been nothing but positive and that you consider us to deliver the best value – regarding both quality and price.

I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding our professional service and staff, our wide-ranging and first-class food selection, as well as our welcoming ambience. Your compliments have been shared with the entire Choices team, and we are all very happy to see such feedback. Its positive comments like yours that keep us motivated to continuously strive to do better.

It is truly great to know that you have always enjoyed your time with us, and that we were able to make your stay at Yas Island Rotana one to treasure.

We look forward to seeing you at Choices!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Choices is the buffet restaurent of the hotel. It is having various themed nights which offers different cuisines. I visited the restaurent on 6th of june, an Itialian themed night. The spread was huge, had many itailian delicacies. I will give 7 out of 10 for taste, but for service its 10 of 10. I still remember names like Bryan and Manu who did expectional service. They offered me a itailian Rose sparkling of great taste. Thank you again for making my dining experience memorable. Will visit again soon.

YasIslandRotana, Manager at Choices, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear SusanThomas84,

We are delighted to hear that your experience with us at Choices was so positive, and that indeed you found our Italian Theme Night to be of the utmost quality.

We are particularly delighted to hear that the service provided was exceptional and professional; we will certainly be sharing your kind comments with the team, especially with Bryan and Manu, who you explained made your evening so memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Choices in the near future, and we certainly hope you come try another one of our Theme Nights!

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I'm staying in Yas Rotana quite often,, but every time I'm there what makes difference is the staff there... Specially choices restaurant, I'm having my all meals there.. And I'm vegetarian but as soon as I enter in the restaurant the staff knows what I need,, and immediately they are assisting me. If you are in Abu Dhabi you must try this restaurant..

YasIslandRotana, Manager at Choices, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Daneesh1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your wonderful review, we are delighted to hear that you have always enjoyed your time with us.

I am also very pleased to know that our dining offer as well as the staff and service offered, met and exceeded all of your expectations. Your compliments have been shared with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Choices in the near future.

Please feel free to contact me directly in case I can be of any assistance in making your next visit an even more wonderful one.