“Watch Out ...”
Review of Paris Gallery

Paris Gallery
Ranked #25 of 52 Shopping in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 9 July 2014

They sell the best perfumes and brands. Extremely over priced x2 the prices you would find online. Careful from the sales people, they stick like glue and try to sell you tissue if they could. they work on a commission base.

3  Thank khaled_altamimi

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Paris gallery is a luxury high end store which sells perfumes, creams, designers accessories i.e. necklaces, watches, pens, wallets, bags etc. There price is expensive; however, they do offer discount on certain products. If you are planning to buy a gift for your wife, friends or even yourself the store has really nice products. They carry the latest collections.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The Paris Gallery is not an attraction. It is a perfume, make up and accessory store with branches in most of the major malls in the UAE.

The upside is that it is a pleasant shopping experience albeit on the expensive side.

The Abu Dhabi Duty Free would definitely be friendlier on your wallet if you were shopping for perfumes.

They do free gift wrapping on every purchase and will at most times throw in a small gift or samples.

1  Thank Binu A
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Not sure why it is included as attraction especially when this is the same thing as Areej (for example in Marina Mall) or Sephora (in Dubai Mall). Plenty of Paris Gallery branches across UAE, notably Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

However, I must say in general, if you are visiting UAE, do find Arabic perfume called Oud. It came from agarwood or gaharu. It is common across this region. You may find several smaller shops selling this type of perfume. For example Ajmal is one few chain for you guys to start with. Normally they have sample from sweet/fruity to strong woody smell.

Here in Paris Gallery or even Areej or Sephora, do buy Oud inspired perfume from well known western brand. Tom Ford, Gucci, Aramis and Choppard have their own oud inspired collection. Otherwise go to real arabic oud brands.

For this one reviewer named Karen M from Sydney, Australia who singled out Asians buyer quieing up in Paris. I am Asian and I have been in Paris but thankfully I didn't even have to queue. Why there is influx of Asians for perfume, because the price is cheaper in Paris.

I bought Creed perfume namely Aventus and Silver Water Mountain from their boutique in Paris in say about 15-20% cheaper from Abu Dhabi. Of course I didn't go there just for to buy Creed perfumes.

And talking about being Asian, I do enjoy shopping in Europe rather than here in UAE. I have been neglected by their salesperson since their priority is rich Arabs and white Europeans. They seems uninterested in helping out. That's why I do prefer Areej and Sephora. In Europe, no matter what I wear or how I look, they will serve you happily.

Asians with money, skip Paris Gallery and straight to Paris! :P

4  Thank Helmie
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I really liked browsing this store, until I got to the perfume. A sales assistant came up to me and WOULD NOT LET ME BE.

He showed me at least 30 different perfumes - spraying them on himself and me each time. I insisted that I was just looking at my own pace, but in the end I felt pressured to buy something. And sadly I did...

But it's a nice place.