“bad experience with kayaking attempt in Abu Dhabi”

Noukhada Adventure Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Noukhada Adventure Company provides sailing and kayaking in Abu Dhabi. These can be as tours, lessons or rentals. We are best known for our kayak mangrove tour. The main main launch points are at 'E48' (Eastern Mangroves) and Yas Beach. We now launch into the Al Rahba mangroves to the north of Abu Dhabi. We also offer the snorkel safari.
Abu Dhabi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“bad experience with kayaking attempt in Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed 21 March 2010

My group and I had a very unpleasant experience this weekend (Saturday morning) and I wanted to share it with everyone because I find it quite outrageous! We were a group of 7 and we were supposed to go kayaking, through a company called Noukhada. I have a very poor opinion about Noukhada now, unfortunately...We were supposed to meet with a Noukhada representative named DON in front of Carrefour on Airport Road and then leave for the tour. Don did come but we ended up waiting for someone; we kept asking how much longer we have to wait and he kept saying "5 minutes". After having waited for 30 minutes already, I "dared" to ask him when we are leaving and he said "Listen, madm' , this is Abu Dhabi; and if you don't have the patience to wait, then i guess you should leave!" Very shocked, I replied "Excuse me? This is how you speak with a customer?" and he said "YES"!!!!! Three other of my group members were right next to me, we were all just disgusted by such an attitude and we left, of course! Don was very disrespectful to talk to me like that in front of everybody, I was disappointed and I DO NOT RECOMMEND TO USE THIS COMPANY'S SERVICES!!!!!!!!! Moreover, when I sent an email to complain abou this experience to the company email, he replied with the same attitude, continuing to offend me and to be rude; he made sure he included his electronic signature, which says he is the owner of the company...
Abu Dhabi has a lot of wonderful activities to offer so my advice is that you avoid this particular company in order to enjoy your time :)

16 Thank NicoleAbuDhabi