“very nice.”

Teatro - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #109 of 2,071 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$10 - US$75
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Teatro offers comprehensive a la carte menu creatively blending dishes from Thai, Chinese, Japanese Sushi, Indian and Italian cuisines. The interior filled with deep warm colours, hand blown glass, beaded crystal features and array of Venetian masks creates relaxed ambiance of informal dining style. While indulging into gastronomic Teatro play, the guests can watch the live cooking of their food at the outlet's show kitchen or Sushi Bar. The wine connoisseurs will be delighted to pick up the bottle of their favorite vintage from the extensive wine cellar. The restaurant also features an outdoor terrace.
Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“very nice.”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

great sushi & sashimi with attentive service, 2nd visit & would go back. Calm atmosphere, good spacing between tables.

Visited August 2014
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Manager at Teatro - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

Thank you very much for your comments and recommendation following your recent dining experience at Teatro. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us. It is particularly pleasing to hear your comments about the service you received and that you would be returning back. I shall certainly ensure that your comments are shared with the team.

Please do let me know when you are planning a return to Teatro as it would be my pleasure to look after your reservation for you and ensure another memorable dining experience.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Park Rotana and Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi

Muscat, Oman
“A great place to dine!”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a great restaurant in a lovely hotel. The staff are very friendly, professional and efficient and they know how to explain everything on the menu. We received a very warm welcome at the bar as we settled down to have an aperitif. We were shown to a well positioned table in a space not over-crowded with fellow diners. There is plenty of space between tables. The choice on the menu is fantastic and what we ate was delicious. A very good wine list and very reasonably priced. That also goes for the food menu with very fair prices. A very professionally ran restaurant which I strongly recommend.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Robin C
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Manager at Teatro - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Thank you very much indeed for your very generous comments following your recent dining experience at Teatro. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued so many aspects of your experience with us from your table positioning, to our menu and the service that you received from the team. I am very pleased indeed that we were able to enhance your Teatro visit in some way.

Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Please do let me know when you are planning a return as I would welcome the opportunity to look after your booking myself.

Park Rotana and Park Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
“Lot of choices”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have been a few times to Teatro. Nice Asian restaurant and also they're have Italian cuisine. I have eaten the sushi and sashimi and some Thai food, was nice but not wow. Service was good also

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Janny_JR
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food and Beverage at Teatro - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments following your recent visit at Teatro. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall experience and it is particularly pleasing to hear your comments about the service you received at Teatro. It is the staff that truly make the difference and we are very lucky indeed to have some very talented individuals. I shall certainly share your comments with them all.

Your recommendation is hugely appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please do let me know when you are planning a return as I would be very pleased indeed to welcome you and ensure another memorable experience

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“lovely family dinner”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went to teatro tonight for dinner got there for it opening at 6 feel we never gave the staff time to prepare as our poor waiter was rushed of his feet drinks served promptly, ordered food came after about 10 mins and was delicious all nice and hot and everyone enjoyed what they had well looked after by staff delicious food perfect place to eat highly recommend we will be back

• Visited June 2014
ParkRotanaAbuDhabi, Director of Food and Beverage at Teatro - Park Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you so much for your very kind comments following your recent visit to Teatro

I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you particularly enjoyed the service you received from the team. It is the staff at the restaurant that truly make the difference and we are very lucky to have some very talented individuals.

Please let me know when you are planning a return to Teatro as it would be my pleasure to look after your reservation personally and ensure another truly memorable dining experience

Beirut, Lebanon
“Nice classy place, good sushi”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Loved the crispy beef here, and sushi was tasty and fresh. It's a nice place to dress up for a romantic dinner/ business event.

• Visited June 2014
Thank you very much indeed for your comments following visit to Teatro. I am very pleased to hear your comments about the food in particular

Your recommendation is very much appreciated. Please do let me know when you are next planning a Teatro visit as I would be delighted to look after your reservation myself