“My favourite restaurant in Abu Dhabi”
Review of Brauhaus

Brauhaus
Ranked #45 of 2,061 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Brauhaus is the only German restaurant in Abu Dhabi offering authentic German cuisine and a wide range of German draft beers such as Warsteiner, Krombacher, Beck's, Paulaner and Bitburger.
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“My favourite restaurant in Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Always good food and excellent service, with particularly good staff. Carl, Kamal and Zinko are consistently impressive. Best tables are on the terrace. The menu could benefit from having a greater choice.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor

Your feedback regarding additional items on the menu has been shared with our Director of food and beverage for follow up.

Carl, Kamal and Zinko has been complimented & recognized for going the extra mile to wow you, & I have also shared your positive feedback with the rest of the team.

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Tenby, United Kingdom
“Steak at its BEST”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Sat outside on a lovely warm evening had one of the best stakes ever the front of house was very friendly and took time to chat to us at our table. Very memorable meal.

Visited February 2014
Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Brauhaus.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“OK, but nothing special”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I had hoped to try the draft Paulaner dunkelbier, however it was not available so I asked for a pint of Krombacher. Unfortunately, as per my understanding of German beer, I was served a pint of Warsteiner.

I had the wiener schnitzel which was bland while my wife had the traditional pork which dumplings, which, although tasty, had been cooked earlier and reheated in a microwave.

Service was OK, but I probably wouldn't go back to the Brauhaus

Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to review Brauhaus.

We sincerely apologise for Beer Order as well as the food. We take guest feedback very seriously and for that reason, this review has been forwarded to the Executive Chef for him to take action and ensure a better service next time.

We would be happy to see you again soon to have the possibility to provide you with an enjoyable and satisfactory experience at Beach Rotana.

United Arab Emirates
“About the best bar in AD”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Consistently good food and drink. Both mostly German. Lots of pork options which is novel here. Probably the best range of draft german beers I've ever seen outside Germany.

Always busy. The bar is atmospheric, you could imagine yourself in Bavaria, but it is smoky. There are some outdoor tables but they get snapped up quickly.

The manager is German which I think is the key to keeping up German standards at the brauhaus.

Fouadhamade, Manager at Brauhaus, responded to this review, 5 May 2014

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great German bar”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Very relaxed and great service and quality beer.
Sits an a beautiful hotel so lots of other things to do.
Next to Abu Dhabi Mall so keeps all the family happy.

Visited March 2014