“really poor”
Review of Brauhaus

Brauhaus
Reserve with OpenTable
Brauhaus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 2,355 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Brauhaus is the only German restaurant in Abu Dhabi offering authentic German cuisine and a wide range of German draft beers such as Warsteiner, Krombacher, Beck's, Paulaner and Bitburger.
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

to be fair, its a busy evening due to the football match. But hardly in abu dhabi I experienced worse service and more unfriendly staff.

SebastianThomas02, Other at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear bergerts,

Thank you for taking the time to post about your recent visit to Brauhaus. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that you had experienced and if you would like to discuss this matter further I can be reached at the email: admin.beach@rotana.com

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

A great night watching the meal cooking at the live station food was great quality and staff were excellent.

SebastianThomas02, Other at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear RussT6,

Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to write this review.

We are happy to read that you had a pleasurable experience in Brauhaus. The team works very hard to provide the utmost service, and so your comments are very important to us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

It’s was absolutely perfect! Chef Pedro use this precious royal white asparagus and showcase traditional recipes to delight diners with spring tastes. Excellent food and staff are extremely very friendly especially Raj.

SebastianThomas02, Other at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear 790matthias,

Thank you for the compliments and for taking the time to write this review.

We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Brauhaus. Our team works very hard to ensure that our guests leave satisfied and it is always good to hear that these efforts make a difference and you had an enjoyable time with us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We went for drinks after work with a dozen colleagues. We waited at least 30 minutes for our drinks and it wasn’t even busy. We complained to the manager and service did improve. Such a nice atmosphere it was a shame the service was so poor. Not sure I would go back with so many other options are available.

SebastianThomas02, Other at Brauhaus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Arlin F,

Thank you for taking the time to review Bauhaus.

We sincerely apologise for service that you had experienced. We take your feedback very seriously and for that reason, this review has been forwarded to the director of concerned department for him to take action and ensure a better service next time.

We would be happy to see you again soon to have the possibility to provide you with an enjoyable and satisfactory experience at Brauhaus.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I used to come here several years ago, but today when i came at 5 pm a manager said that all see front places are reserved and he cornered me in an isolated place ... I said no problem let us have nice time here and leave, but i was shocked when i see the team allowing customers with blond hair to set without even a reservation... i asked to talk to the manager : MR mike I think his name ... he came to me with effrontery and in a very bad behavior saying even locals who doesn’t have reservations we set them here ... take my business card and complain against me I don’t care . He is a lier now it is 7 pm and most of see front places are empty... my advise to Rotana Management to avoid such a manger who hate Arabs and he has to know this hotel is located in Arabic Country, i wish my complain will reach to his excellence Mr Naser Al Nowis and H.H Sheikh Suroor Al Nahyan.