“Sumptuous”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2013

This restuarant part of the Emirates Palace Hotel . The grand lobby was very decorative. The bar service was a little slow. The restaurant is outside looking out over the pool . As it was evening the lights were amazing. The staff were friendly , the food excellent and beautifully presented . The chef forgot to put our dessert order in the oven so sent some petit fours as a consolation.Over all it was a great experience.Unfortunately we were disappointed to be charged AED 39dhs for a litre of water.

There are newer reviews for etoiles

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Beautifully decorated restaurant with a great terrace overlooking the Emirates Palace Gardens. Delicious a la carte menu. I can serioulsy recommend the Pimms Jelly desert.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

Visited on a Friday night but was sparsely crowded.
Emirates Palace in itself is majestic and the interiors / lighhof Etoiles is good.
Food is brilliant. Service was good.

Making a reservation was extremely painful. Apparently the reservation service is outsourced and they work at specific times, and they never call back although they claim that they will.

1  Thank Sid A
Reviewed 14 November 2012

When we entered not greeted or looked at, I was ask how many as she keep her head down looking at the counter. She picked up two menus and turned to the left and walked to a table, put down the menus and walked away. My wife and I were ready to get up and leave, the waitress came over and greeted us,took our order, the meal was good, but we were still up set with the hostess. When we left, she was at the counter playing with a cell phone, here again she did not look at me, took the money and gave me back the change. We noticed that she greeted the people she knew. We will not go back, for a great greeting, good service and outstanding food go to The Over E which we did three times.

2  Thank hala m
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Good taste but a bit expensive. I went with my husband to celebrate our anniversary, it was a good choice.