Grand Millennium Al Wahda
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$173
US$533
US$311
2,060 results
All reviewsporters pubbus stationrooftop pooleasy accessvery nice hotelroom servicefive star hotelclub roompleasant staylate checktoshigmdubaiconciergegymtaxisleisure
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I stayed here just for one night. I was very impressed by the room quality; spacious and attractive layout. In the morning I went for a swim on the rooftop pool, then I went to the gym, and then I had breakfast. All were excellent, particularly the pool which has a stunning view and is a great place to hang out. The breakfast was fine, and all the staff were professional and friendly

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
GMAW_2012, General Manager at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear MarkLondonMEt,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that your overall stay was excellent and that our staff made sure your every need was well looked after.

We hope to welcome you back in the very near future to the Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Next door to a large shopping mall ( though I did not visit it). Nice modern hotel which feels less formal than say the Grand Hyatt in Dubai. Room size OK, and well equipped. The wifi worked well. breakfast was varied and good. It's a pity the windows were really dirty as the view from the upper floors should be stunning?
I did not use the Spa but this site insists I rate it!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Cubata58,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your compliments on the hotel facilities. Meanwhile, as for your comments concerning the dirty window, we have the window cleaning schedule that has been already in placed. Rest assured that your next visit you will have the clear stunning view of the city.

Thank you once again and looking forward to welcoming you to Grand Millennium Al Wahda.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed my 3 day stay at this hotel. The service was excellent! The breakfast was delightful. the rooms were spacious and very clean. The gym was awesome!!!! If you are seeking something in the city and not far out on Yas island, this is a great hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
GMAW_2012, General Manager at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2012

Dear Sim1ny,

Greetings and thank you for your positive feedback.

I am pleased to read that your overall stay was excellent and your thorughtful comments regarding our facilities.

All the little gestures and details you mention is what our team works towards providing to all our guests to ensure their stay with us is memorable.

Reviewed 14 October 2012

This hotel was the best...good food, great postion, fabuloius room. Would stay there again. It was close to the big, new shopping centre that had plenty of eating places if you didn't want to eat at the hotel. Hotel staff were excellent, giving us a late check-out at no extra cost. The standard of the rooms was great, big and roomy with Wi Fi available at no charge.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
GMAW_2012, General Manager at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

Dear Dariel F,

Thank you for taking the time in sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed 13 October 2012

I was booked for a month by my company so assumed all would be well but based on the reviews preceding mine it is clear my bad experiences are shared by many others. To keep it simple, a summary of my issues are:

1. Terrible check in which took close to 30 minutes.
2. Showers that switch from frozen to scalding hot in an instant.
3. Room service that take over an hour and food that does not match it's description.
4. Breakfast buffet where you have to chase staff for coffee and they can't seem to resist taking your plate off the table even while your still eating.
5. Incredibly slow broadband that drops out every 15 minutes.
6. Inconsistent housekeeping, in my second room floors and tables were frequently not cleaned.

7. The poorest customer service from Management I have ever experienced in a hotel.

The hotel rooms are very nice, the location is excellent, but sadly this facility is in need of a radical overhaul in staff training and management.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Mr_JU

Dear Mr_JU,

I am sorry to learn of your disappointment on your recent stay with us.

I assure you that the experience you encountered is not typical of the service we normally provide. Your feedback is valuable to us and I have personally ensured that measures have been put in place to prevent a recurrence.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the lapse in service on this occasion.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Yours sincerely,