I stayed here few times. Good huge Hotel. Good rooms. Very small lobby. Good Location. Nice Staff. Never met any manager.
Small details I mentioned upon check out on my previous trips but nothing happened:
- breakfast smoking area is right next to the buffet, so u r obliged to inhale the smoke 1st thing in the morning. They should be courageous enough NOT to allow smoking at all in breakfast area.
- free Wi Fi Internet in breakfast room can only work for 15 minutes daily making it difficult to read emails in the morning. Why 15 minutes only? I couldnt figure it out. U can get it free in the room 24 hours, but not at breakfast room eventhough 99% of people having breakfast are staying in the hotel.
- upon check out, the receptionist asks u if u consumed from mini bar, then she calls to tell someone to go and check the mini bar. At this level of hotels, u either should trust your guests OR don't ask them about consumption, just send someone to check the mini bar.
- the healthy low fat plain yoghurt is mixed with sugar which makes it unhealthy. I couldn't figure it out.
I also like to mention the food at Italian restaurant is Super. Probably the best in Abu Dhabi.
If u want a very quiet room, ask for the one that ends in 08.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant five-star hotel with direct access to the mall opened in October 2010. Its spacious 585 hotel rooms and 265 residences have all been designed in a luxurious contemporary style, offering unrivaled comfort and high-tech connectivity, with features such as multi-line telephones with data ports, wireless internet connection, 37-inch LCD televisions, Bose sound systems, and heated towel racks. The hotel also boasts the largest health club in the city with a 2,700 sqm spa, rooftop swimming pool and a supersized gym equipped with top-of-the-line Technogym aerobic and weight training machines. Multiple dining venues beckon with authentic and wide-ranging international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Millennium Al Wahda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel Abu Dhabi