“Very bad servce”

Grand Millennium Al Wahda
Ranked #51 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“Very bad servce”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My company made booked for me and my guest 2 rooms , on arrival they asked us to hv the company cards otherwise we are not entitled for this package !!
Although I was asking the room reservation on the breakfast and they didn't mention that I need to bring my company card .
Note : we are paying 2.5 times compared to other hotels .
I don't recommend it at all , very embarrassing of front of my client

• Stayed July 2014
GMAW_2012, General Manager at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Tarek H,

It is a pleasure to have you stayed in Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel and thank you for your feedback. We will certainly review your comments and will ensure appropriate measures to be in place to avoid recurrence in the future.

Atef Elias

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you. The hotel is great in everything. From reception to room amenities, food and spa, speedy check out and valley parking. The location is fantastic in downtown abu dhabi. Actually the hotel has a scented aroma across everywhere which makes it unforgettable.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Lucy E,

Thank you for staying with us and we are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay at Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel in Abu Dhabi.

It was glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel rooms, service, facilties and the scented aroma in the hotel.

This type of thoughtful feedback is extremely helpful and important to us in delivering the highest levels of quality and service to our valuable customers.

Thank you once again and looking forward in welcoming you on your next visit.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed at Al Wahda for 2 weeks in June.
The service was exceptional and the room was very good value for money...
The Al Wahda Mall was right next door and was great for shopping and for a casual dinner.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Wayne R
Dear Wayne R,

I am pleased to read that you had an exceptional experience during your stay with us and All the little gestures and details you mention about our facilities is most appreciated.

I look forward to your return.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Myself and a group of friends stayed here for the Rolling Stones concert in February. We rented a corner suite with several rooms (quite nice) The accommodations were nice but trying to call in advance to order a cake for my friend's birthday? Wow. I was hung up on 3 times, couldn't get any calls through and the person I spoke with couldn't speak English. When I finally expressed what it was I wanted, they assured me it would be there on arrival. Once we checked in, I went downstairs to check on things. No cake. They had no record of me wanting a cake and told me it wasn't possible. Spoke with the guest relations manager who wasn't being helpful. Obviously, if I had known it was going to be an issue I would have purchased one. I was in Abu Dhabi with no vehicle, it was my friend's birthday and we didn't have a lot of time before the concert. They ended up bringing a small brownie sized cake to the room 3-4 hours after I had originally requested it. I was happy that we received something in the end, but they really need to work on customer service. Good value, nice rooms, horrible service.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
GMAW_2012, General Manager at Grand Millennium Al Wahda, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Allis0n007,

Thank you for the review.

We want you to know that we value your comments and we apologize for the mis understanding. I will discuss this iossue with the team and we will take whatever steps are necessary to ensure that incidences such as this do not happen again in the future.

With best regards,

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The grand Millenium in Abu Dhabi is just that Grand. this was an excellent hotel in the heart of the city. The staff were extremely warm and inviting and made us feel at home and very comfortable from the time we pulled up. The room was spotless and the facilities were some of the best. If you do not go to the pool for a view of the city you are missing a lot as you have an unobstructed view of highrises and neighborhoods. The beds were amazingly comfortable.

Room Tip: There are no tips. Every room here is excellent and I have stayed here often.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Tiger-hat-travels,

Thank you for your wonderful comment and for appreciating our team. It is a moment of pride to read that we have delivered an experience beyond expectation and I am certain to share your feedback with the team.

We eagerly look forward for another getaway at Grand Millennium Al Wahda very soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Quiet and peaceful location; easy to find; comfortable beds & quiet room,Within comfortable walking distance of the mall
Staff were friendly and helpful,Front Desk Staff were very helpful. Will be staying here again

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Dee A,

It is always a thrill to receive a feedback, particularly when it is as positive as your experience was.

I am pleased to read that your overall stay was excellent and All the little gestures and details you mention about our facilities is most appreciated.

I look forward to your return.

Tel Aviv District, Israel
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Booking online is usually the way to go as rates double if you purchase at the desk, but you know that ... You're on trip advisor. Amazing beds ... Wish I slept that well in my own bed.

Breakfast is great, but expensive. Go for a swim on the rooftop pool. Gym was never crowded when I was there in mornings.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear TR B,

Thank you for your review, the team and I were delighted to read that you had a great stay with us and we are pleased that you enjoyed our bed in the hotel.

Once again thank you for all your feedbacks.