“The worst service ever....don't count on them” 1 of 5 bubbles

and up
Dhow Dinner Cruise from Abu Dhabi
qatar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The worst service ever....don't count on them”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2011

I decided to surprise my girl so i talked to this guy "Bismilla" who asked me about my email address in order he sends me offers and packages they have , he did and i provided him my information and requested a pick up which is included in the cruise package(DHOW DINNERCRUISE- DUBAI MARINA AED205 PER PERSON ). we were supposed to be picked from the hotel at 7pm, well guess what, they were one hour late, we move 8 pm from the hotel and even the driver didn't know the destination . I tried to reach "Bismilla" whom didn't even answer his phone. It took us one more hour to end up at a construction area then i received a phone call from Desert Rangers LLC to inform us that we have missed the dhow !!!!!!! put your self in my shoes, you wanna surprise your woman and end up looking at the ship cruising away. We had to cancel lot of plans that day for that stupid cruise with such low service. Think twice before you do it or have an alternative plan.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank ocsy

suffolk, uk
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wouldn't really bother.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

You'll have more food than you can possibly wish for (we ended up wanting to throw some into the water so it looked as if we had eaten something!), the sights are not that great and to be honest I can think of better ways to spend an evening!

Visited February 2011
1 Thank helsvr
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

dhow dinner cruise dubai is best tour as details below.

Time Durarion: 2 hours
Program:

08:30pm-10:30pm, Wooden boat,
Pickup & Drop offEvening Cruise + Dinner (international menu) with unlimited refreshment + musical entertainment

Visited October 2011