“Unable to book-up”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Unable to book-up”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

I tried numerous times to telephone this operator to book the cruise however the telephone is always unavailable. Obviously they have lost my custom and cannot be bothered with running a proper business.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank KLworker

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"A Romantic Evening"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013

It was a special day for both of us "me and my wife". It was our wedding anniversary and my first time to do this tour. We booked from GoDubai Tour Agency and it was a "Romantic Experience". The ambiance and arrangement of the cruise were fantastic especially the food we eat was a five star dining, the entertainment was really amazing we really enjoyed a lot. GoDubai Tour Agency gave us the memorable evening for me and for my wife. It was a fabulous experience as a couple! Amazing for GoDubai Tour Agency!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Dhing-Dhong
Cape Town Central, South Africa
73 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“A Wonderful Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2013

We chose to do our Dhowboat Dinner Cruise on Dubai Creek through Al Mansoor which is operated through the Radisson Blu Hotel. This was a particularly nice dhowboat, as some of the operators have plastic chairs and tables, whereas this one had lovely upholstered seating and tables with tablecloths. Be sure to double check with your Dinner Cruise operator as certain ones serve no alcohol whatsoever.

It is a really peaceful, relaxing evening on the creek, with good food and an amazing spread. Most dhowboats have an upper and lower level. The lower level is enclosed so you don't get the feeling of being out on the water. We chose the upper level (smoking is allowed on the upper level), but be sure to take a jersey as it can get cold in the evenings, you will also need a jersey for the lower level as it is severely airconditioned. The meal is in the form of a buffet which is laid out on the lower level. We had very attentive waiters serving our drinks and clearing our tables upstairs.

Another one of those must-do's when visiting Dubai, I can highly recommend this operator.

Visited February 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“Beautiful views, horrible food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013

It was very beautiful cruising in the Dubai creek soaking in the views of the old and new city. But it was marred by the sub par food we were served on board. Food was tasteless, stale and not warm enough.

Avoid this thing in summer as you will be roasted if you sit on the top, even in evenings. Inside one of the AC was not working properly, so it wasn't that much better either.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ZeeSoh
Lucknow, India
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai Creek = Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

When I booked from India( through Cox and King India ), for Dhow Cruise Dinner in Dubai , I did not know what is “Dhow” ? I asked my tour operator who told me “it is old Arabic style boats made of wood ” . I checked the dictionary in which “Dhow” has been defined as “Arabian – sea ship” Well I was ignorant about the meaning of word “Dhow” .I have described it in detail here as I feel there may be small minority of tourist to Dubai who may also be as ignorant about it as I was . We were fairly excited about the Dinner in an old Arabian style boat floating / cruising on water in the night .
Although I was neither told the name of agency which provided me the service nor I am aware of name of boat but I confess “My family and I loved the welcome in Arabian style with utmost grace and sobriety by young beauty on arrival at the entrance of boat with Arabian drink and nut . We also loved the Attires the lady who welcomed us and waiters who served us wore. The removable stair to boat was comfortable to get in the boat and was well decorated . From out side the boat was fairly big in size and was decorated with multi colored light ;looking beautiful reminding us of Deepwali (the festival of light ) back home . There were few other boats floating of equal size and well decorated .All of them were for cruise with Dinner It was lovely scene .
Almost two hours spent during Dhow Cruise and Dinner was an experience worth enjoying .The boat glided over the water ;no jerks ; very smooth ;. Table were placed on both sides so every one could get charming view of surrounding . Drinks and food were sumptuous and well served . Both; Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian food was in the buffet menu View from the upper deck was much better . The boat was floating in creek surrounded by Dubai high rising buildings well lighted soothing to eyes .In the upper deck a video was being played on TV monitor on which the history and progress till modern time of UAE in general and Dubai Emirate in particular was being shown which was very informative . Cruising along the lovely waters of Dubai creek, watching the glamorous Dubai lights in a traditional dhow enjoying the genuine Arabic and continental and Indian cuisine was relaxing and enjoyable .It may be termed as “Fantastic”. We were so absorbed in enjoying that we did not release the time clock and could know that cruise dinner ,drink and desert time is over and now we have to go out when politely asked to do so . Two hours were over ‘we wished it could have continued for few more hours

Visited October 2012