“Dhow dinner cruise Abu Dhabi”
Review of Dhow Dinner Cruise

Dhow Dinner Cruise from Abu Dhabi
Brisbane, Australia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Dhow dinner cruise Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We found this in a glossy booklet from hotel, thought a good night out. Don't bother. One of the worst dinners ever had. The boat was although old, not presented , staff sloppy, food worse, no presentation in how the night was handled at all. There was no alcohol provided and no mention of this at all in brochure, when you pay $100 each AUS for a dinner, you do expect something much more. Food was a mixture of prawns a piece of mackerel, two small bowls of a salad of sorts, then a plate of mix of chicken, kebabs and couple of very over cooked vegetables. Or and the plate of cold small pizzas which I presume were entre!

The tour driver who was very good, picked us up from Jumeirah and delivered us back safely at end of night was concerned at our report. He worked as independent operator and not connected with the boat.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank 673lynda18

Madrid, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Worst spectacle ever”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

The dinner started 45 minutes after the boarding, the food was ok, not very good but either the opposite, drinks service was very limited. The worst part came when they literally obbey you to go to the lower floor of the boat to see the worst spectacle ever, ugly, boring, and if you are close to the speakers, it will hurt your ears. I tried to leave but they literally said me "sit down" in a very rude way. They just could remove the spectacle and everything would be better... The boat name was khaleej... Try to avoid it

Visited May 2013
5 Thank Ivan_Salmeron
Livingston, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“a lovely way to enjoy the dubai skyline”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

a lovely enjoyable experience,just a pity that the boat was only half full,the service on board excellent ,yes the drink is pricey but your in dubai . Overall from the lovely food to the entertainment we couldnt fault it .And the wonderful views along the journey ,when we return we will certainly revisit this boat value for money..

Visited April 2013
1 Thank michelle e
Kuala Lumpur
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Unable to book-up”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I tried numerous times to telephone this operator to book the cruise however the telephone is always unavailable. Obviously they have lost my custom and cannot be bothered with running a proper business.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank KLworker
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"A Romantic Evening"”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

It was a special day for both of us "me and my wife". It was our wedding anniversary and my first time to do this tour. We booked from GoDubai Tour Agency and it was a "Romantic Experience". The ambiance and arrangement of the cruise were fantastic especially the food we eat was a five star dining, the entertainment was really amazing we really enjoyed a lot. GoDubai Tour Agency gave us the memorable evening for me and for my wife. It was a fabulous experience as a couple! Amazing for GoDubai Tour Agency!

Visited July 2012