“Good Mexican food”

Amerigos Mexican Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #227 of 2,039 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$15 - US$75
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Central American
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Good Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Have visited Amerigos several times, their fajitas are always a hit and you get a good solid meal for a cheap price. Especially the mixed one with chicken and beef is delicious. Waiters could be more attentive, have had to wait quite some time for a few occasions.
If the weather allows, ask to be seated outside near the pool, it gives the right atmosphere.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank JeLundgren

London, United Kingdom
“Best Mexican Restaurant in Middle East !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

As a highlight of my Middle East trip I was invited to Amerigos. The place is big and is visited by groups of family and couples also. We were spoiled upon our arrival with a fantastic chip & salsa by our waiter Albert who was all night friendly and helpful. The place is nice and has a huge terrace where you can spend whole night. Service was perfect, everything we ate was unbelievable! I ate Beef tenderloin, medium well, it came served in a hot stone, was delicious. In the dessert I took a toast with an ice cream, and chat one-on-one with Arturo the manager and he explained how and why things are, professional and knowledgeable about the business. I strongly recommend Amerigos y you want to have a good Mexican dinner. Worth every dirham!

4 Thank Nicolas O
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Don't drive till there”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I had a dinner last week with some friends.
First of all we arrived with the car and there was apparently no valet service, no one was out of the door taking the car. I had to come inside and ask. A guy at the reception told me : you can park it there . So my husband parked the car just in front of the door.

Another friend came.. and he had the same problem, wandering if there was a valet or not...

Anyway, I ordered a salmon ceviche (in a mexican restaurant? yes... typical mexican salmons.. But I like salmon :D)
Then I had a steak that was presented on a sizzling plate that was splashing oil every where especially on my dress!! The result?? My nice pink dress was covered by stinky spots of burning oil. Also my friend next to me had the same problem and asked for an empty plate that arrived when had already finish his steak.

By the way.. they also made mistake in the bill!!

I ll never go back!!
We're in Abu dhabi with plenty of choices.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“It doesn't worth to drive till there.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I had a dinner last week with some friends.

By the way.. they also made mistake in the bill!!

I ll never go back!!
We're in Abu dhabi with plenty of choices.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

We popped into the Amerigos Mexican restaurant for a lunch break. The staff treated us well and the service was very good. Only having had Mexican food a few times, I was a bit apprehensive. I dived in and the good was great. The Mixed fajitas were good with large portions. This was a nice place for a lunchtime meal, not many people there so it was nice and quiet.

• Visited June 2013