“Good company”

Emirates Divers Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI diving centre offering all PADI courses and experiences and diving and snorkeling trips in Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
Reviewed 2 June 2013

The water around Abu Dhabi is not fantastic, but these guys always take you to the best places and a professional outfit to train with.

4  Thank Mark R

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Managed to get to Abu Dhabi UAE and only had one day off so I scheduled a quick run with Emirates Dive Center. It was a last minute thing but they managed to get a dive leader and a boat and we made a 40 minute run out to two dive locations - the EDC Wreck and the Blocks. While the dive wasn't the greatest the dive leader and the captain were excellent. I had to pay a little more than I'd like to (another dive company had offered a much lower rate for a trip but cancelled) so that is why I knocked off a star. Abu Dhabi isn't exactly a top dive location but coming out of the desert it was a chance to hydrate! Highlight of the dive was when the dive leader and I saved two Angelfish that were entangled in a discarded fishing net. It took two of us working together to cut them free.

3  Thank Rhoderunner1005
Reviewed 15 September 2012

It's my first time for discovering the underwater world and i found it amazing.
The theory class, closed and open water sessions were good in terms of the amount of information and in terms of introducing us to the methodology of using the equipment, moving underwater, get in and out from water, signaling and definitively how to be environmental friendly ...
The instructor Wafaa, who recently join the team, was friendly and skilled. she's an experienced girl and it was obvious that her instructions really work when we got to the open water, even if i was a bit afraid for the first time. But i guarantee u that the following dive will be better and that's what happened in reality.
I will not forgot as well captain Ahmad, who is the manger of the center for leading us while diving and while using the boat, he is a very skilled and experienced guy.
As for the boats, they were properly equipped with safe access and rescue vests. i don't know how many vests were available since no body use them... We should never forget the availability of water, juice, chocolate at any time for free and definitively the lunch onshore.
Finally, i just wanna tell the guys who never stop asking me silly questions, "u didn't get any problems with ur ears?", to stop this stupidity and come join the team... that's why instructors and experienced crews are their for.

6  Thank Borginazo