Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$178
US$95
US$192
US$173
3,175 results
All reviewsclub millesimefizz barprestige suitepool barall day diningspecial thanksabu dhabi cornichemarina mallclub roomsea viewrain showershuttle busmain restaurantexcellent hotelamazing serviceduty managerthe executive lounge
Reviewed 24 July 2013

From the moment of arrival, elegant hospitality was provided without fail.
Friendly, discreet valets are greeting and assisting with the luggage, the eager receptionist tries to change the room allocation to please me (without success, but the effort is much appreciated), the courteous bell boy escorted me to the room.
As sophisticated and comfortable the rooms are, housekeeping forgot one or the other well hidden places to dust and clean... I could not manage to get the Boese radio to work properly, also the web radio stations did not work, but I did not see it worthwhile to bother anyone about it.
As I was staying during Ramadan, the culinary options were limited, but I opted for a quiet evening in the room anyway. In the morning, I ordered a simple orange juice, which was delivered by one of the nicest waiters I have ever met. The pool area suffers from the Ramadan tent, but this is nothing new in the city during this time.
Breakfast was also very limited - I hope at least, this should not be the full buffet.
All in all, I got what I expected, nothing more, nothing less.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank katarina22
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I sincerely apologize if your experience at Sofitel was not up to your expectations. As a luxury hotel, the last thing we need is for our guests to leave unhappy. Your comments about the room and the buffet have been noted down, please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. I hope to see you again at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche!

Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is my second Ramadan Iftar in Sofitel. Last Ramadan was my first time to visit the hotel. I like the atmosphere and the quality of food. My 6yrs old daughter fall in love with the chocolate fountain. So, and upon the request of my daughter we went again just last night. Still I like the atmosphere but the quality and variety of food improved a lot. and even, there was no chocolate fountain this time, but they were so generous to arrange for chocolate plate for my daughter where she can dip her candy. She enjoyed a lot and definitely we too. I would go there again for sure, and I highly recommend it for families or ever couples.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ruba1978

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

It warms my heart to know that we have Ramadan guests from last year. It is our goal for our guests to keep coming back, that is why we continue to improve on the quality of our food and service. I am glad that your daughter had a wonderful time and I am grateful to her for suggesting to come back! I hope that you also try the other restaurants at our hotel, we have a couple of award winning restaurants that might be to your liking.

Thank you once again and I hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a late comment as I got so busy. We were at the hotel restaurant on May 31, 2013, 7pm, to celebrate my friends birthday. Overall, A perfect place to celebrate a special event and you wont be dissatisfied with their excellent service. The minute we stepped in to the Corniche restaurant, the lady who received us was so accommodating. There was a reserved table ready for four of us, but even though we opted for a change, she was most helpful. The whole atmosphere in the place is romantic and peaceful. Staff were attending to us and very sensitive to what is required. The waiters/supervisor are very friendly but not too familiar and intimidating. Though I would prefer a la carte, the food choice at the buffet are superb. Lovely salad and good mains. Since they know that it is our friend's birthday the waiter/chef prepared a small cake for her. That was a bonus and made us all happy and surprised at no extra charge. Splendid! Surely will go back again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am honored that you chose us to celebrate your friend's birthday with. I am glad that we were able to make your friend's celebration a memorable one. I hope that you will think of us again on the next special occasion, or if you just want to go out for dinner. We have a couple of award winning restaurants in house that you must try!

I am grateful for your support and I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

From the moment I checked in I was treated as a VIP. I was upgraded to a suite through my Accor Favorite Guest Card and have fantastic, ultra modern four room accommodation. The views from my floor go on forever with nearly a 180d vista of Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately being a Westerner, I arrived during Ramaden and whilst there is 24/7 room service, I can't venture out for a meal except in a Shopping Mall, and they close early during this time. However, I am happy just being in this magnificent hotel..both Sofitel Villa Borghese Rome and Sofitel La Faubourg in Paris could learn a lot from how this Sofitel is run. My recommendation is simple...if you are stopping over in Abu Dhabi stay at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.

Room Tip: Get yourself an Accor Favorite Business Card and reap the rewards.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you liked the view from your suite. As a luxury hotel, it is a pleasure to know that we have succeeded in providing our guests with the service that they deserve. I hope that on your next visit (after Ramadan), you will try at least one our award winning restaurants in the hotel.

I appreciate your commendation and your loyalty, I look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche!