Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$54
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$325
US$267
US$146
US$131
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
3,138 results
All reviewsclub millesimefizz barprestige suitepool barall day diningspecial thanksabu dhabi cornichemarina mallclub roomsea viewrain showershuttle busmain restaurantexcellent hotelamazing serviceduty managerthe executive lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Together with my colleagues at Dhahra Sport Club (Libya), It was my first time to visit UAE. We had spent a very nice time at Sofitel AD Corniche. Thanks to all Sofitel staff, April, Maria, Tawfik, Mohammed & Izas who were very kind with us. I decided to visit the city next time with my family.
Except the internet every think was perfect specially the hospitality.

Room Tip: All rooms are OK but be careful of smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you liked our hotel, I appreciate all the kind words that you wrote about our Ambassadors. Rest assured that I will share your comments with the team to serve as encouragement.

I hope to see you again, I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Reviewed 26 July 2013

What can I say? Everything was just amazing during our stay here.

Personnel is very friendly, the pool area is - albeit a bit small - just delightful. We tried all the restaurants the hotel had to offer, including room service and the quality of the food and presentation was amazing. Breakfeast is a bit on the expensive side but great choice, and again, amazing quality. Rooms are very clean, nicely designed and offer a great view. The free WiFi works superbly. We will be coming here again. Excellent hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cushke
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I am overwhelmed by your kind words and commendations about the hotel and our Ambassadors, especially about our food. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with the team as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them. On your next visit, I hope that you will visit and get some treatments at the So Spa.

I am grateful for your support and I look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

Celebrated yesterday our wedding anniversary at this lovely Thai Restaurant. The food was excellent, the service as well. The Staff made us feel very special. We got a lovely cake and the Chef came to our table to wish us happy anniversary.
We will come again for sure.
Thank you to all the Staff that was on duty last night.
May & Michael Kappes

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maykappes

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Kappes,

Thank you for your kind review of Silk n' Spice.

I feel honored that you chose us to celebrate such a momentous occasion with. I am glad that we were able to make your anniversary a memorable one. I hope you'll think of us again on the next occasion, we still have a couple of restaurants that you have yet to try.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Stayed here for a conference for 2 nights and really enjoyed the hotel. Room was very nice with a huge bathroom and a view of the corniche. The pool was very good, considering it's not on the ground level and the pool bar does good cocktails. Location is pretty good - a 10 minute walk takes in to central Abu Dhabi area with lots of shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Lighter023
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I appreciate all the kind words that you wrote about the hotel and our Ambassadors. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself at our hotel despite the fact that you were here on business. I hope the next visit will be for pleasure so that you can experience Abu Dhabi.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back!