Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Centro Yas Island Abu Dhabi by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$129
US$271
US$223
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
US$265
US$244
3,137 results
All reviewsclub millesimefizz barprestige suitepool barall day diningspecial thanksabu dhabi cornichemarina mallclub roomsea viewrain showershuttle busmain restaurantexcellent hotelamazing serviceduty managerthe executive lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2013

The hotel is very new, shiny and chic looking but there was lot that irritated me about it. The lighting in the room is very gloomy and awkward to control - there is no master switch by the bed for example. The bathroom is separated from the bedroom by a sliding panel through which the light floods (annoying for partner if you have to get up early and they don't!). There was no where sensible to plug in the hair dryer (note to management the mirror in the box is not practical for anyone trying to style their hair). Our room was located overlooking the roof of an adjacent building from which was a constant whirr of air conditioning units.

However, these are all relatively minor and to some extent personal to me - I can see many users of the hotel would not be bothered by them, but the poor design of the swimming pool area is criminal! It is surrounded on three sides by tall buildings and only gets the sun for a short period at the end of the day. The buildings also create a wind tunnel making it very windy and even cold at times. This is a great shame, because the pool area itself is lovely.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank cmk1712
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

Please accept my sincere apologies if your stay was not up to your expectations, your comments are well received by the hotel management. With regards to the pool, we are having a bit of a challenge with its location. However, we have a complimentary shuttle to the beach to compensate for the lack of sun.

I hope that you give us one more chance, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Currently I am staying in Room No – 1007 Sofitel hotel, (from 9th December to 25th December), hotel is very nice, I impressed more after having egg section brake fast, I saw one chef her name is Hari Maya, she makes very tasty varieties of egg brake fast, really I am very impressed, I strongly recommends to my co-workers “every time chose Sofitel hotel and every day have Tasty egg breakfast.

Thanks and Regards,

Maheswara Reddy.Kambam
Sr.Pipeline Engineer

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche and sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely glad to know that your experience at the hotel was truly magnifique and that you enjoyed the services offered at the hotel specially the breakfast section.

Thank you once again and have a wonderful stay here at SOFITEL Hotel!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

A splendid experience in a wonderful stylish and modern hotel. I had booked a club room and got an upgrade to a suite. Room was superb, a very spacious bathroom and offered a magnificent view over the Gulf. Staff in all sections of the hotel were doing their job in a very professional and friendly manner. Food in the hotel is very ggod, I had a great dinner at the pool and excellent breakfast and snacks in the Millesime Club. A compliment to all staff there.
One minus point: when ordering dinner at the pool I chose a dish with a recommended wine by the glass: they served only 7,5 cl.! It kind of killed the atmosphere of the dinner.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I appreciate all the kind words that you wrote about the hotel, especially about our Ambassadors. Rest assured that I will share this with the team as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them.

Thank you once again and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I did have a stay of 2 nights , I did like alot the F & B. Outlets and the services. Manager are very helpful. The room not big but it is confortable. The room was with sea Viea, nice view. I did not try too much food , I was outside most of the time

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the views. I hope that you will try our restaurants on your next visit. We have a couple of award winning ones and I'm sure that you will not be disappointed.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed in Sofitel last month, I had booked club room and they upgraded me to a junior suite. The room was very clean and neat. It smelled very nice. The staff in all sections were friendly and highly trained to give you a truly hospitable experience. They packed me a breakfast because I had an early check out.
I recommend it and would surely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind review on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. On your next trip to Abu Dhabi, I hope that you'll stay with us again so you can experience Abu Dhabi a bit more. Rest assured that your comments will be shared with the team as this will definitely serve as encouragement to them.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back.