Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$173
US$458
US$311
3,176 results
All reviewsclub millesimefizz barprestige suitepool barall day diningspecial thanksabu dhabi cornichemarina mallclub roomsea viewrain showershuttle busmain restaurantexcellent hotelamazing serviceduty managerthe executive lounge
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Just returned with my husband from Abu Dhabi and stayed at the Sofitel , a beautiful clean hotel where we stayed for 5 nights in a club room.We asked for a full sea view, even though our room was lovely the view was awful, however I did mention it to reception and within 48 hours they did give us another beautiful room with full sea view. The beds are the best I've slept on in the world and they have a pillow menu too. We had breakfast in club level but didn't think much to it at all. After 3 days we asked if we could have breakfast downstairs in main breakfast room and was told that was for our use also. Staff are very nice and plenty of bars around and taxis are very cheap around here. Would like to travel to Abu Dhabi again. The pool here is disappointing as no sun

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank richden11
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. It is a pleasure to know that you liked our room and the view after you have been moved to the sea view. The Sofitel MyBed and our pillow menu are one of our signature items and I'm glad to know that it has made your stay more comfortable.

However, I regret that we disappoint you when it comes to our pool due to lack of sun. But rest assured that we will constantly strive to provide a consistent quality service to our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

On a one night stopover but wished we were staying a week. Check in was slick yet friendly. Fabulous room with spectacular sea views. Immaculately maintained and superbly fitted. On top of this, the Club lounge was impressive (except maybe the lack of soft drinks and snacks during the day). Rangana in the lounge was a role model for lounge hosts everywhere. Quite superb service from him.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John T
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche and sharing your nice comments on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely glad to know that majority of your experience at the hotel was truly magnifique and that you enjoyed the services offered at the hotel. I will definitely share your feedback to Rangana who always provide an outstanding service to all our guests.

Thank you for your support and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Currently in the middle of a one week stay here. Everyone has been brilliant so far, from the concierge, to the staff at the pool and in the club millesime and even the super friendly guys who come to clean the room. Facilities are as you would expect from a five star hotel. As a couple traveling with a baby, we have found the hotel so welcoming. All the staff treat our little boy like a star. Definitely recommend staying here if you're visiting Abu Dhabi.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Brian C

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and I am truly delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay in our hotel. It also gives me great pride to know that our staffs are commended for their efficiency and professionalism.

Once again thank you and I highly appreciate your recommendation to our hotel.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

I was in ADES event and I stayed here for a couple of nights. All in all it was excellent. Nice place, great room, excellent service. i would like to recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. I love the place. Kudos to all the staff. Sameer Hasan

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank nscanon
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche on your visit to Abu Dhabi. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you like our rooms and the excellent service provided by our staffs.

I am delighted also to know that you will recommend the hotel to your family and friends. I look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I gave just come back from a 3 night stay at the hotel. It was beautiful the staff, food and overall presentation was superb. I was treated with great respect and Courtsey at all times the waiter in the Le Mer AMIIME NEBBACH deserves a special mentioned for his kindness attention to detail and showing that I can eat new things by producing a plate of oysters which I never eaten before ? The rooms are to die for I was on to 18th floor a wonderful view of the gulf and amazing overall experience I will be back

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank ANGELA C
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche during your visit to Abu Dhabi and sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are extremely glad to know that your experience at the hotel was truly magnifique and that you enjoyed the services offered at the hotel. Thank you also for praising Amine Nebbach for the outstanding service he has done to you. We share all the feedback with the management and staff and such feedbacks help in staff motivation and recognition.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.