Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$54
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$325
US$267
US$146
US$131
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
3,138 results
All reviewsclub millesimefizz barprestige suitepool barall day diningspecial thanksabu dhabi cornichemarina mallclub roomsea viewrain showershuttle busmain restaurantexcellent hotelamazing serviceduty managerthe executive lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Excellent rooms with perfect fluffy beds! The closest to sleeping on the clouds!
Big bathrooms (bath and shower included), with all sorts of facilities!
Fantastic location, at the Corniche, near to everything, with excellent view.
Extremely friendly personnel, always smiling and willing to help, even at four in the morning, when I arrived and left (one week after). In addition, they immediately solved a problem in the booking that had been made by my traveling company and even got a room upgrade, for the same price! Excellent price-quality!
I was surprised by Sofitel on my birthday - a delicious dessert waiting for me in the bedroom! As I was all by myself in Abu Dhabi, it made me cry!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Susana P
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and the facilities that we have. The Sofitel MyBed is one of our signature items and I'm glad that it made you sleep like in the clouds.

I will share your comments with the team, I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to our staffs as we strive continually to provide consistent quality service to our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Pat and I spent 3 lovely days in the Sofitel. The customer service was excellent and the facilities were great. Hope to return again, would definitely recommend the hotel to others.

thanks for a great stay.

Ailish & Pat, Ireland.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ailishIreland

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback about the hotel. I am glad that you like the facilities and the services we offered. I am delighted also to know that you will recommend the hotel.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My friend Gina and myself spent 3 fantastic days at the Sofitel completely unplanned. However, the beauty of the room and the pool area complimented by all the excellent staff at the pool all of whom made our stay one that we will never forget. The mojito's and other drinks recommended to us as well as the food, particularly the beef burger sliders, were all excellent. Definitely would look to return one day. Once again a big thank you to Alvin and all the other pool staff.
James and Gina (mojito, bullfrog and brain damage connoisseurs

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank James W
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. It was satisfying to hear that our team exceeded your expectations. I will definitely share your feedback to the management and staff especially to Alvin. They do their best to make sure that every guest feels special.

We thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived for our honeymoon and the service was great. The customer service was excellent and the room was very clean and tidy. The facilties were great and the food was good. Definitely recommend for others and will use again hopefully.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jaz A

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay with us and for having chosen us for your honeymoon.

I appreciate all the kind words about the hotel and the services. I will share your comments with the team as I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to them.

Thank you also for recommending the hotel. We look forward on your next visit to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.

Nael El-Wary

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and me have only one reason to go to the Jazz&Fiz Bar- the friendly and attentive Barkeeper Danush. He is always very polite and doing a great job. Once i asked him to surprise my Boyfriend with a drink-he asked me,what he likes. I told him he loves lemon. He creates a very delicious cocktail for him-WOW Since long time we are coming there only to see Danush. Great Job!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SW1909

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for giving us such a lovely feedback.

We are very happy that you had a great time at our Jazz N’ Fizz bar. Please note that, I have passed your appreciation to Danush. Such kind of feedback helps in team motivation.

We look forward on your next visit to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche.