Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Centro Yas Island Abu Dhabi by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$129
US$271
US$223
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
US$265
US$244
3,137 results
All reviewsclub millesimefizz barprestige suitepool barall day diningspecial thanksabu dhabi cornichemarina mallclub roomsea viewrain showershuttle busmain restaurantexcellent hotelamazing serviceduty managerthe executive lounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The Sofitel in Abu Dhabi is one of the "nicest" hotels I have ever stayed in. The surroundings are sumptuous but it is the staff who make this top notch, Two guys in particular - Stephen serving Breakfast and Avinash at the Pool. Both my wife and I cannot fault the attentiveness of these two - and the other guys and girls here are just as good. Definitely will return.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gary T
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for considering Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche as one of the nicest hotels in Abu Dhabi.

I will share your comments with the management and staff especially to Stephen and Avinash, I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to our staffs as we constantly strive to provide consistent quality service to our guests.

We look forward on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We family of 2 had come to your hotel in last month for short vacation and was absolutely pleased with the service we got during the stay. At entrance front office staff gave good service and alloted the best room. then at dine- Mr Rakesh was excellent with the order taking, quick and fast. And swerving was ever more quicker My Elvin Rebello. One should confess that Elvin has best smiling face. Surely looking for another vacation!!!! Cheers!!!

Room Tip: Beautiful view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank jazmynerobertson12

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche and sharing your comments on Trip Advisor.

It warms my heart to know that the team's hard work is appreciated. Your comments will be shared with everyone especially to Rakesh and Elvin. Such kind of feedback helps in team motivation.

Thank you once again and we look forward on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Nael El-Wary

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Its been a wonderful experience when I stayed at Sofitel Abu Dhabi corniche last month. At entrance...Front office was great with the service. but thing i liked was Food department- It was just glorious to taste the amazing food. Mr Rakesh was excellent with Room service order taking and Mr. Elvin was really superb with smart smiling face. This 2 (Rakesh n Elvin) were magnificent n made my journey good. Thank you very much...Visit soon

Room Tip: Best place..
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank francisfernandes09

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche on your visit to Abu Dhabi. We are glad to know that you had a wonderful experience with us and that you enjoyed the food and the excellent service provided by our staffs.

Your feedback has been shared internally with the team especially to Rakesh & Elvin. They always do their best to make our guests feel special.

We are looking forward on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Excellent rooms with perfect fluffy beds! The closest to sleeping on the clouds!
Big bathrooms (bath and shower included), with all sorts of facilities!
Fantastic location, at the Corniche, near to everything, with excellent view.
Extremely friendly personnel, always smiling and willing to help, even at four in the morning, when I arrived and left (one week after). In addition, they immediately solved a problem in the booking that had been made by my traveling company and even got a room upgrade, for the same price! Excellent price-quality!
I was surprised by Sofitel on my birthday - a delicious dessert waiting for me in the bedroom! As I was all by myself in Abu Dhabi, it made me cry!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Susana P

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and the facilities that we have. The Sofitel MyBed is one of our signature items and I'm glad that it made you sleep like in the clouds.

I will share your comments with the team, I am sure that this will serve as an encouragement to our staffs as we strive continually to provide consistent quality service to our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Pat and I spent 3 lovely days in the Sofitel. The customer service was excellent and the facilities were great. Hope to return again, would definitely recommend the hotel to others.

thanks for a great stay.

Ailish & Pat, Ireland.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ailishIreland

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback about the hotel. I am glad that you like the facilities and the services we offered. I am delighted also to know that you will recommend the hotel.

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.