“Jazz and fizz bar”

Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche
Ranked #8 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Moved to Capital plaza apartments in Feb and have been visiting Jazz and Fizz bar once a week .
The team of staff are first class , nothing too much trouble and all find time to speak and catch up with whats been happening over the past week.
We really enjoy and look forward to our weekly visit, we can thoroughly recommend dropping in and meeting the team led by Mr Igor & Miss Mary. So thanks to all Danush &Driss behind the bar, Umesh, Patrick &Ella on the floor.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Tapasgirl
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review in tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time at our Jazz N’ Fizz bar.

It would be my pleasure to share your compliments with the entire team of Jazz N’ Fizz. Your valued comments definitely boost our morale to better our services and offer you the best.

I hope you can also try to visit our other bar and restaurants and we are looking forward to welcome you again.

There are newer reviews for Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Excellent hotel and good staff service. The room was very modern, very comfortable and open plan. Good facilities and amenities. The breakfast at the hotel was good so was the buffet dinners. Only good if you planning to use taxi or have your own car or rental. Roads are tricky getting to the hotel

Room Tip: All rooms are good, however facing the sea side will be preferable, which we had.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pavanjugroop

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. I am pleased to know that you like our rooms, the facilities and the services we offered.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is probably the hotel I have felt the most comfortable and pampered in ever: the hotel had recently opened and the international staff was first class, from reception to concierge, restaurants and bars.

Not the biggest rooms but really beautifully decorated and very comfortable with great beds: I slept like a dream - and loved my bathroom and the really delicious products.

Excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank alexandermeinertz

Dear Valued Guest,

It was indeed a pleasure to see your nice post on Trip Advisor and I am glad that you had a magnifique experience with us.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a large high rise hotel with a nice decor.

I recently stayed there, and durin my trip I went shopping at one of the larger malls. Because of Ramadan, the opening hours were until 1am. At that moment hundreds of people returned home by taxi. By the time it was our tun at the taxi rank, no taxis were available anymore (they seem to stop between 2 and 3am).

Thanks to the efficient help from the hotel concierge, we managed to get back to the hotel. We were greater with a compassionate smile, which we greatly appreciated.

I was not charmed by the interior of the bar, but the thai restaurant on premise is nicely decorated and the spicy food is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank nicolasj
PR_SofitelAbuDhabi, General Manager at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. It gives me a great pride to know that our staffs are commended for their efficiency and professionalism.

I am glad also that you enjoyed your dining experience at our Silk & Spice Thai Restaurant.

Thank you once again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My sister lived in Dubai many years ago and I had visited her but this time on my way over to eore I thought I would try Abu Dhabi instead of the usual Asia stop over and I am glad I did I arrived very early about 7 am the taxi from the airport was about 100 dhrm so that was about $30 not bad for a thirty minuet trip I sat in the spa whilst my room was being prepared and then decided to take the courtesy bus to the beach it was free to get in but then you had to pay for the beds it was too hot and rather than wait for the bus I got a cab back it was not expensive I think about 10 dhrms my room was very nice and the duty manager suggested I have lunch in the signature restaurant as it was a special promotion I think it was about $30 aud for three courses with wine there was only a handful of people in the restaurant what a shame as the food and the service were outstanding my desert was so posed to be a tasting plate but it was more like 5 desserts in total

Room Tip: My room was very nice but the shower in the bath kep turning on when I tried to fill up the bath I h...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Deborah S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Sofitel during your last visit to Abu Dhabi and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also thank you for giving a positive review of our hotel. We all share customer feedback with the management team and employees, who work hard to ensure that all our guests enjoy the experience we offer.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Sofitel for several weeks during our relocation to Abu Dhabi. The staff was very helpful setting up our room for our extened stay - they removed the sofa and put in a clothes rack so as to be able to hang our clothes; they quickly learned our schedule in the morning and provided the car in time for my husband to go to work,... Our favorite staff member was Shajeer who is one of the bell boys and super helpful with everything!
It is a very luxurious and nice hotel with a nice pool area, gym with a great view, vast breakfast buffet and even the complimentary toiletries being top notch.
Would definitely recommend staying there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Melmik84

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the positive post on Trip Advisor.

It was nice to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff accommodating to your needs. Your comment has been shared to the team and particularly to Shajeer who provided an exceptional service to you.

I am very pleased that you will recommend Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. It will be such a pleasure to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Very nice, modern hotel with caring professional staff.
I had a simply beautiful, spotless and well designed suite that ensured a comfortable and pleasant stay.
An Hotel that for the type structure and location is recommendable for business and leisure.
I’ll definitely return and recommend this to others.
I would like to suggest to look into the details of the pool area management, so that also this area can reflect the same standard of all others hotel facilities.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Giuseppe604

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay at Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche. It was satisfying to read that you enjoyed our suite room and the service provided by our staffs.

Rest assured that all our team will always do their best in order to satisfy all our guest needs.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.