“I really liked this restaurant”
Review of Mezlai

Mezlai
Ranked #118 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Arab cuisine, please note it is not what we know as middle eastern cuisine, this is different and I thought pretty good. For me the best restaurant of the ones I tried at the Emirates Palace. And if you feel like dining outdoors the setting is fabulous!

There are newer reviews for Mezlai

Reviewed 26 June 2014

There are several restaurants available on the half board option atbthe Emirates Palace and this was one of them and also our favourite. The staff are wonderful and so is the food which is representative of the national delicacies. With gentle soft background music being played by three musicians outside they created a beautiful romantic atmosphere.

1  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Truly enjoyed the savoring of local cuisine in a very elegant yet traditional setting. Located on the ground floor of the splendid Emirates Palace Hotel, this is an excellent place for enjoying the local cuisine. The food is very nicely presented and the attendants are very knowledgeable if you wish to get some recommendations. We truly enjoyed the evening and will certainly be back after the summer!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We dine here several times during our stay at Emirates Palace. The restaurant is nice and cozy, the food is great, even if there is no big offer. You can sit on the outside terrace, have a drink or smoke shisha in a classic Arabian atmosphere.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I'm so surprised this isn't more highly rated. The food was excellent - as a first experience of Emirati food I can't comment on the authenticity but I can say it was gorgeous. We relied heavily on our server's recommendations and they were excellent. We sat outside - no problems reserving an outdoor table - and in fact we sat in a tent-type area with soft cushions etc. There was a live trio playing traditional music. What more could you want? I felt the food was very reasonably priced for the quality, the experience, and the fact that you're in the Emirates palace (probably expecting to be ripped off...!)