“More than excellent”

Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Frankfurt, Germany
“More than excellent”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

First choice in Abu Dhabi - excellent, perfect and magnificent in every way !!! Amazed to say, that we will be back soon. Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is a place you should not miss. The staff were more than friendly, the service was perfect, Rays Bar and the Quest Restaurant should not be missed.

Room Tip: We had a stunning room on the 51st floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Reno P
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 9 August 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review; I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your kind compliment to Ray’s Bar and Quest Restaurant has been passed to our team; I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Doris Greif

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (764)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2012

The Hotel itself is placed perfectly and fits in with the stunning architecture the city has to show, it is a modern building and reflects this inside and out. The staff are friendly and are always there if ever needed and we greeted with a smile. Whilst waiting to check in I was given a refreshing drink which was a nice touch. The room itself was stunning with an amazing view of the swimming pool and up the corniche, yet the windows were dirty, this was the only thing that let the hotel down! The rooms were cleaned twice or three times a day. The high class restaurants had amazing service and the food was perfection! I think the pool and beach area was the best as there was room to relax and sit under the hot or have a dip in the cool pool which was covered by shade in areas meaning you weren't fully in the sun all the time, there was also a place where you could play volleyball and a beach area! The large showering space and bathroom were luxurious! The only thing that let this stunning hotel down was the dirty windows. Defiantly would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Charley N
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 8 August 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with our pool & beach facilities.

Your kind compliment has been passed to our team; I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am so pleased to read our showering and bathroom facilities are up to your satisfaction.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused for the dirty windows; Our window cleaning schedule had to be interrupted many times due to strong winds and hot weather as it was not safe for the window cleaners to be outside; our schedule has resumed again and we hope to have clean windows very soon.

Once more, thank you for the great review; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Service starts as soon as you leave the secure area of the airport. An Etihad Towers representative welcomed me with a smile, took care of my luggage, called the driver and walked me to the car whilst making polite conversation. A brand new A8 took me to the hotel where I was welcomed with smile after smile and accompagnied all the way to check-in and onto my room. The room is stunning, with a fluffy turtle on the bed and a duck in the bathtub - you can't help but smile and love it. Rarely is a business traveller treated with very personal care and attention. A great breakfast buffet and again, very friendly and helpful staff.

The bar on the top floor is not to be missed and neither are the stunning swimming pools.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank GFK88
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 7 August 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with our check-in arrangements & pool facilities.

Your kind compliment to Rosewater restaurant and Ray’s bar has been passed to our team; I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. Rimani our turtle is also delighted that she made you smile.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We were flying through Abu Dhabi on a Etihad flight. Thus we got a one for one deal and it worked out being incredibly cheap! This was one of the most impressive hotels I have ever stayed at. The staff were super friendly and welcomed you with a cool towel and a refreshing drink. They looked after our every needs. The hotel itself looked fantastic. The showers were to die for. You wont regret staying there.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Katgreen21
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review; I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your compliments on to the entire team.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 29 July 2012

Best hotel-experience ever : This hotel is really exceptional : beautiful design, an oasis of luxury and well-being in the Corniche of Abu Dhabi, and just 5 mins to the Marina Mall. Very friendly and helpfull staff : and finaly they have a high class restaurants.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review; I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and happy with our restaurants.

Australia
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Stayed here with my wife and 2 children, the staff were fantasic, the room was exceptional as were the other amenities in the hotel - pool & gym. the breakfast buffet was a feast which we had to drag ourselves away from! Theres still a lot of building going on in the area but this wasnt an issue for us when you have 2 busy toddlers.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 29 July 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with our pool & gym facilities.

Your kind compliment to Rosewater restaurant has been passed to our team; I am sure they will be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

Nearby construction unfortunately affects all establishments in this part of the city including ours and we are all hopeful that it would be completed soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I advice every one thinking to visit Abu Dhabi, just go direction to this a fabulous hotel & you will never see a fabulous staff in any other hotel , my rate to this hotel is 7 star not 5 star, realy i'm injoing in my time & Complete comfort stay .

• Stayed June 2012
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 6 August 2012