“ALAWADI”

Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Dubai
“ALAWADI”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

the hotel's design and decoration were nice. the reception's design was amazing..the welcome was warm and the staff is friendly. there's a variety of food type. the rooms are comfortable and smart. the furniture in the rooms is classy.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank AlAWADI
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 23 September 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely Yours

Doris Greif

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (764)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Sydney Australia
Reviewed 20 September 2012

My wife and I have been visiting Abu Dhabi and Dubai for over 25 years. We have seen considerable change. The Jumeirah at Etihad Towers was selected based on convenience. Many large properties do not have the service standards and individual attention shown by the staff at the Etihad Towers. This reflects good staff training and attention to detail. In a short period of time they appear to have mastered the "small things", staff are observant and caring. The hotel seems to attract a large number of local people. Locals are usually a good judge of any restaurant or hotel. The challenge will be to maintain the high standards established. Repeat visits can monitor this from our point of view.

Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Travelforpleasure_12
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your wonderful review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues; everyone is very happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.

On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and receiving your valuable feedback about our service

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 13 September 2012

My room was on the floor #40 away from noise in the next building, also I tried their buffet there are kind of variety but not that much.

But still there are many constructions around the hotel. Moreover the mall has only one coffee shop plus reception on the hotel.

1 Thank Umm-Fatima
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 18 September 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for posting you review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your valuable comments on to all colleagues.

Unfortunately the construction affects all establishments in this part of Abu Dhabi including ours and we are all hopeful that it would be complete soon; we do however try our level best not to let it disrupt our guests’ experience.

Once more, thank you for the review; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad team look forward to welcoming you back.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 September 2012

A fantastic weekend at Etihad Towers, the staff and service are of the highest standard.The team at the Quest restaurant are some of the best, if not the best I've come across, and I've stayed in a lot of fine hotels. It started with Tony the bartender whose knowledge of the menu and his recommendations are delivered with great enthusiasm.Rajesh the supervisor and waiter Mira are two of the nicest and professional I've ever met. The highlight was the suerb food, Benjamin the chef is a master of his trade, the egg special was to die for and once again a real nice guyIf you're looking for 1st class food and value for money and great service Quest is one not to miss. The whole package at the hotel is fantastic, we can't wait to re-vist in October.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the sea are best and a little quieter with outstanding views
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the wonderful review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially your experience at Quest- our Signature Restaurant. I have passed your compliments on to the entire team- in particular Tony, Rajesh, Mira and Benjamin; they are all very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Once again, many thanks for recommending us. I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team, look forward to welcoming you back in October

Reviewed 29 August 2012

This time my visit was during Ramadan, so the hotel was a bit quieter. The service was no less attentive and the range of F&B outlets was acceptable given the usual Ramadan restrictions. As I was on something of a health-kick, removing the temptation of Ray's Bar was probably just as well!

I did make us of the excellent Executive Lounge on the 45th floor, which has to be on the best anywhere. The staff are brilliant and alcohol was available freely after the Iftar prayer.

I made regular use of the pool to swim laps (it has a 27m span which is ideal) and the small matter of having forgotten my goggles was solved by an attentive life-guard who rushed off to find me his pair and lent them to me for the duration of my stay!

I tried the newly opened Brasserie Angelique, which is a fantastic addition to the line-up; the decor is fantastic, just the right mix between seriously smart and ever so slightly louche, as befits a Parisian-style bistro. The food was extremely good; excellent sweat-bread salad and a melt-in-mouth ribeye steak.
I shall definitely be back

Room Tip: The business rooms are well worth the extra!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 2 September 2012
Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for another great review; I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

I have passed your compliments on to the entire service team; in particular Alex, our lifeguard that helped you out with the goggles. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Thank you for recommending Brasserie Angelique; again I am glad you enjoyed our new offering. Tori No Su, our Japanese Restaurant, is now open and we look forward to your feedback upon your next visit to our hotel.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 25 August 2012

As soon as we left the taxi we were met by a smiling face who shepeded us into the hotel. There we were met by more smiling and attentive staff who guided us to the Rosewater Reastaurant.

Lovely, spacious room and more smiling, friendly, attentive staff. The array of food on offer was superb and well presented. This was a buffet meal and it was a treat to be there. The wine list was a tad expensive, but one could forgive it.

We will definitely be back.

1 Thank ArabianVisitor
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 26 August 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to write your review; I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience in Rosewater.

It was a pleasure having you as our guest, I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2012

Without a doubt the best hotel me and the wife have ever stayed in.
The 5* experience starts the moment you arrive when your greeted with a smile from everybody and a cold hand towel to cool you down from the intense outside heat and fresh juice, and that's before you have even checked in!!
We opted for the Club Level rooms and were not disappointed, large state of the art rooms, the most comfortable bed you will ever sleep on, great bath and shower, free Wi-Fi and a great view to boot.
The Club Lounge is run by a great team, I don't like to single anyone out because they were all so nice but Hiomi was a real pleasure.
The food at the Club Lounge from breakfast, lunch and evening snacks was like eating at a Michelin starred restaurant!!
Brilliant gym if thats your thing and excellent pools and amenities.
We really was made to feel like Royalty and loved every second of our break

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is a place you should not miss and I for one cannot wait to go back!!

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for your great review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and were happy with our Club Executive Lounge facilities. It is my pleasure to pass your compliments on to all colleagues that made your stay special especially Hiromi; it is very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Once again; thank you for recommending us. I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future