“Mixed emotions?”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #2 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We are here now, I could not wait so looking forward to these 3 days. But, as much as it is what it says on the tin my feeling is its business and not aimed at me this time for rest. It is very much aimed at business clientele. That said, charming, helpful, pleasant and u hope happy as that is what you see. Food in club lounge good and what I expect in 5 stars uae, the plus for me is a wonderful young lady (diana)who excelled in her manner and service, knowledge and happy to be around chatting when time allowed as husbands mind on sport. I may write a further review, but would I come again, probably not, back across the road we go. It's a palace for me. Should you Stay here, definitely, it is amazing, modern with amazing views and worth every penny.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank charlietraveler57
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the Club Executive Lounge facilities and have passed your compliments on to Diana, it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Thank you for recommending us; it was a pleasure looking after you and we do hope to welcome you back

Sincerely Yours

Doris Greif

Write a ReviewReviews (3,423)

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We have stayed at a number of Executive Clubs around the globe and can recommend the Jumeirah as the best we have ever stayed at. Excellence in accommodation, food, facilities and staff.
Medina Mall is AED10 by taxi and about 20 mins to the Great Mosque. In the Mall there is a Carrefours supermarket for any extras you may need.
Due to building work it does not seem practical to take a walk out of the hotel (but in 43 degree heat who would want to).
We support all the positive comments made by previous Reviewers!

Room Tip: Executive Club is on 45th floor but lifts are very efficient.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Howard255100
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our Club Executive Lounge facilities.

I have passed your comments on to all colleagues that made your stay special; it is indeed very motivating for us to have our efforts recognized.

Once more, thank you for recommending us. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back

Best Regards

Reviewed 25 September 2012

good location

great views on emirates palace, marina mall and the corniche

very nice lobby

luxury mall

great service

very neat and taking care of every small detail

easy to use high tech system in the room

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AHMED_A_A
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for posting your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 22 September 2012

Stunning hotel, fabulous location, amazing staff.
This should have 5 starts, however just a couple of things that need to be noted.
Everywhere I went above the first 3 floors, the windows were filthy, which did spoil the view. It must be a nightmare getting them clean, but this hotel is face almost completely with glass, something needs to be done.
When by the pool and beach the building noise is an issue. You do get used to it, but you need to be aware elf it.

Anyway enough of the slight glitches. This place is stunning! Service that should be noted by hotels around the world, especially in the UK. Smiling staff, that make you feel that your enjoyment staying in their hotel is their primary purpose in life. Nothing is too much trouble.

If you can afford it, stay in a club room. The food and drink in their is complimentary and of the highest standard. A peaceful and relaxing place with staff that are truly amazing.

Davron in concierge needs a special mention. He was phenomenal in arranging a scuba diving trip for me. As I needed to go on Monday, I had drawn a blank (everything happens Friday and Saturday here), he however managed to arrange a special charter. He then proceeded to ensure every minor detail was arranged to perfection. Everything was superb with not the slightest hiccup. My safety and enjoyment was of paramount importance to him. He even called the dive centre to check I had arrived safely and later to check all was okay, as the trip returned lat than expected. Thank you, Davron!

Service standards here are at a level that should be aspired to! Well done, and thank you.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DerbyshireBugsy
Reviewed 20 September 2012

the hotel's design and decoration were nice. the reception's design was amazing..the welcome was warm and the staff is friendly. there's a variety of food type. the rooms are comfortable and smart. the furniture in the rooms is classy.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AlAWADI
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 20 September 2012

My wife and I have been visiting Abu Dhabi and Dubai for over 25 years. We have seen considerable change. The Jumeirah at Etihad Towers was selected based on convenience. Many large properties do not have the service standards and individual attention shown by the staff at the Etihad Towers. This reflects good staff training and attention to detail. In a short period of time they appear to have mastered the "small things", staff are observant and caring. The hotel seems to attract a large number of local people. Locals are usually a good judge of any restaurant or hotel. The challenge will be to maintain the high standards established. Repeat visits can monitor this from our point of view.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelforpleasure_12

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your wonderful review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues; everyone is very happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.

On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and receiving your valuable feedback about our service

Best Regards

Reviewed 13 September 2012

My room was on the floor #40 away from noise in the next building, also I tried their buffet there are kind of variety but not that much.

But still there are many constructions around the hotel. Moreover the mall has only one coffee shop plus reception on the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Umm-Fatima
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for posting you review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your valuable comments on to all colleagues.

Unfortunately the construction affects all establishments in this part of Abu Dhabi including ours and we are all hopeful that it would be complete soon; we do however try our level best not to let it disrupt our guests’ experience.

Once more, thank you for the review; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad team look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards