“Simply Amazing”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The hotel is new and obviously nice.... What makes the hotel great is the staff. Most of the staff are from Indonesia, India, Thailand, etc and the service they provide it truly 5 star. The pool staff is very attentive, the bell hops go out of their way to help and remember the tiniest detail. The spa is great (had a service by Este that might qualify as the best I have received). The breakfast is also fantastic. Really, all of the restaurants were great. We arranged for the hotel to pick us up at the airport and the driver was very friendly. Everything said, the only drawback might be the location didn't seem to be a central location. I would highly recommend staying at the Jumeirah!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your great review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues, especially Esti from Talise Spa. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Many thanks for your recommendation; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back soon

There are newer reviews for Jumeirah at Etihad Towers

Reviewed 20 October 2012

I attended the IATA world Passenger Symposium at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, They have one of the largest conference hall and one of the best food and beverage selections. Vey well organised and staff were on thier tows to keep everything smooth and tidy.

Room Tip: I attended a conference
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting the wonderful review.

I am glad that you had a pleasant stay and conference experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Amazing hotel, the customer service is impeccable. Room very hi tech, spacious and comfortable, with unbeatable views from 50th floor. Room amenities out of this world. I stayed at a club room, was provided with fruit platter, choc box, box of filled dates (yumm!). Things I'd forgotten (adaptor etc) were delivered to the room within minutes of phone call. Club access was well worth the money as I arrived early and left late and was able to have brekkie, lunch and dinner (with champagne) at the club every day, even after checking out. The staff are lovely.
Pool/"beach" area also nice.
If you need to come to Abu Dhabi this place is well worth the cost.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank MinMon88
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your wonderful review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our Club Executive Lounge facilities. It is my pleasure to pass your compliments on to all colleagues that made your stay more enjoyable; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Thank you for recommending us, on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 18 October 2012

This hotel is really spectacular. Service is of very high standard from all employees. 10 minutes after entering my room I received a call from the front desk asking me if I liked the room and if I would like another room in case I did not like it. But how not to like the room? They are beautiful with beautiful views thru huge windows from floor to ceiling. The bathrooms are superb and the amenities provided are the best I have ever seen.
This hotel is obviously checking all minor details providing therefore a service I have never seen before.
Design of the hotel and the rooms is simply amazing!
It was my first stay in a Jumeirah Hotel and I have really been bluffed.....

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all teams that made your stay special; everyone is very happy they their efforts have been appreciated.

I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back to ours and other Jumeirah hotels around the world

Warm Regards

Reviewed 10 October 2012

its fantastic place where to stay for a visit in bu Dhabi, restaurants very good, Talise SPA fantastic for a couple or single massage, the persons there very professional, you can relax and enjoy your stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank orne64
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your great review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues that made your stay memorable; especially our colleagues in the Talise Spa. Everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Once more, thank you for recommending us. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 8 October 2012

I've booked a standard tower room for my business trip on October through online. Of course you get the best rate if make the booking online. They asked you for a credit card details for the booking, which is a normal procedure when booking hotels. However, due to changes in calendar, the trip is cancelled. I contacted the hotel a week before my check-in date, and inform that my trip is cancelled and therefore i won't be staying there. Guess what they said? The booking is non-refundable and non-changeable!! and they charged me full payment eventhough i didn't stay there and i was like, very dissapointed & upset. I lost RM1100 for nothing. So yea, for those who plans their travelling to Abu Dhabi, please AVOID THIS HOTEL. They kind of really desperate to get people's money. Don't ever think about their supernice services or pool or spacious clean whatever, they can't even treat you like a customer in a first place. Seriously avoid this place.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
12  Thank On9Lady
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience; we have looked into your reservation situation and found out that your reservation was made on a special rate under Advance Purchase terms and conditions which is indeed non changeable and non-refundable; this is specified both at the time of making the reservation and when we send a confirmation to the guest. I trust that our reservations colleague was flexible when you called you cancel however I hope you understand that because of the terms of the reservation we are unable to process a refund.

I do hope that you would visit us in the future and look forward to welcoming you

Reviewed 8 October 2012

Talise Spa is fantastic! My wife and I booked a couple's room and had an excellent massage. Its brand new with a great interior. Staff is courteous and very knowledgeable and will happily provide their recommendations if you are not sure about something. Definitely one of the best spas in Abu Dhabi. Not to be missed.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank omski
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you posting your wonderful review about our Talise Spa.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and have passed your compliments on to the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.