“Just one word to say: perfect|”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #1 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Nirvana, Michigan, United States
“Just one word to say: perfect|”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

It starts with a breathtaking view when entering the lobby, stunning architecture and
friendly and professional staff. The view from the upper floors is amazing, and the
rooms keep the highest level of standard. Check in / out is very efficient.
The buffet at the Executive lounge is almost like a visit of a luxury restaurant - and the
artwork on the walls is said to be originals.
A modern and stylish luxury hotel, and a perfect Abu Dhabi experience, warmly recommended!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Gerhard T
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 24 October 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the wonderful review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues; everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Thank you for recommending us; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Warm Regards

Doris Greif

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (735)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

The hotel is new and obviously nice.... What makes the hotel great is the staff. Most of the staff are from Indonesia, India, Thailand, etc and the service they provide it truly 5 star. The pool staff is very attentive, the bell hops go out of their way to help and remember the tiniest detail. The spa is great (had a service by Este that might qualify as the best I have received). The breakfast is also fantastic. Really, all of the restaurants were great. We arranged for the hotel to pick us up at the airport and the driver was very friendly. Everything said, the only drawback might be the location didn't seem to be a central location. I would highly recommend staying at the Jumeirah!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your great review.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues, especially Esti from Talise Spa. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Many thanks for your recommendation; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back soon

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2012

I attended the IATA world Passenger Symposium at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, They have one of the largest conference hall and one of the best food and beverage selections. Vey well organised and staff were on thier tows to keep everything smooth and tidy.

Room Tip: I attended a conference
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting the wonderful review.

I am glad that you had a pleasant stay and conference experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

Amazing hotel, the customer service is impeccable. Room very hi tech, spacious and comfortable, with unbeatable views from 50th floor. Room amenities out of this world. I stayed at a club room, was provided with fruit platter, choc box, box of filled dates (yumm!). Things I'd forgotten (adaptor etc) were delivered to the room within minutes of phone call. Club access was well worth the money as I arrived early and left late and was able to have brekkie, lunch and dinner (with champagne) at the club every day, even after checking out. The staff are lovely.
Pool/"beach" area also nice.
If you need to come to Abu Dhabi this place is well worth the cost.

Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank MinMon88
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 21 October 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for posting your wonderful review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our Club Executive Lounge facilities. It is my pleasure to pass your compliments on to all colleagues that made your stay more enjoyable; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Thank you for recommending us, on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Sevran, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

This hotel is really spectacular. Service is of very high standard from all employees. 10 minutes after entering my room I received a call from the front desk asking me if I liked the room and if I would like another room in case I did not like it. But how not to like the room? They are beautiful with beautiful views thru huge windows from floor to ceiling. The bathrooms are superb and the amenities provided are the best I have ever seen.
This hotel is obviously checking all minor details providing therefore a service I have never seen before.
Design of the hotel and the rooms is simply amazing!
It was my first stay in a Jumeirah Hotel and I have really been bluffed.....

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Dear Guest

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all teams that made your stay special; everyone is very happy they their efforts have been appreciated.

I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back to ours and other Jumeirah hotels around the world

Warm Regards

Venice, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2012

its fantastic place where to stay for a visit in bu Dhabi, restaurants very good, Talise SPA fantastic for a couple or single massage, the persons there very professional, you can relax and enjoy your stay there.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank orne64
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 14 October 2012
Dear Guest

Many thanks for your great review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues that made your stay memorable; especially our colleagues in the Talise Spa. Everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Once more, thank you for recommending us. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back

Malaysia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

I've booked a standard tower room for my business trip on October through online. Of course you get the best rate if make the booking online. They asked you for a credit card details for the booking, which is a normal procedure when booking hotels. However, due to changes in calendar, the trip is cancelled. I contacted the hotel a week before my check-in date, and inform that my trip is cancelled and therefore i won't be staying there. Guess what they said? The booking is non-refundable and non-changeable!! and they charged me full payment eventhough i didn't stay there and i was like, very dissapointed & upset. I lost RM1100 for nothing. So yea, for those who plans their travelling to Abu Dhabi, please AVOID THIS HOTEL. They kind of really desperate to get people's money. Don't ever think about their supernice services or pool or spacious clean whatever, they can't even treat you like a customer in a first place. Seriously avoid this place.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
12 Thank On9Lady
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience; we have looked into your reservation situation and found out that your reservation was made on a special rate under Advance Purchase terms and conditions which is indeed non changeable and non-refundable; this is specified both at the time of making the reservation and when we send a confirmation to the guest. I trust that our reservations colleague was flexible when you called you cancel however I hope you understand that because of the terms of the reservation we are unable to process a refund.

I do hope that you would visit us in the future and look forward to welcoming you