Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Beach Rotana(Abu Dhabi)
US$139
US$95
3,681 results
All reviewsobservation deckrosewater restaurantray's barli beirutbrasserie angeliqueclub executive loungetori no sufloor to ceiling windowsmarina malllobby barbuilding workremote controlsmall beachthe pool and beach areaamazing hotelhigh floorpresidential palace
Reviewed 14 December 2012

The hotel is Beautiful, the service from check in to the check out was seamless.
The Hotel had just started doing Brunch on Fridays and I can see they took a lot of time and put considerable effort into getting it right, it was perfect! A standing ovation to the F&B team, they really made this 2 day trip very memorable. I'm still talking about it a month later.
I will be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a High floor, the views are GREAT!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2012

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your online review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay especially our Friday Brunch and have conveyed your compliments on to the entire team. Everyone is very happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Huge restaurant with excellent seating arrangements. With wide variety of food layout. Very friendly staff. A nice terrace can b used for smoking. Beverages were on d house and very good. Parking space is ample to visit this place. The coffee shop at the reception area is good and comfortable too. Loved the place and will definitely visit again with family.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you very much for your wonderful review; I am glad to know that you enjoyed your time with us.

It was a pleasure looking after you. I, along with the entire team look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon

Reviewed 12 December 2012

All you can expect and you wish in your dreams is here. Very perfect service, furniture, decur, technology,... they have in this stunning building. The hotel located at the end of a beautiful street and the view is breathtaking.

• Stayed: November 2012

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the great review. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 9 December 2012

From the room to customer service this property deserves 5 stars.

I stayed only for three nights but I had the chance to interact with a lot of of the staff, including drivers, concierges, bar and restaurant staff, room service and more.

I chose an club room with access to one of the best executive lounges I have ever visited. The breakfast was out of this world and again the staff was great courteous, available and efficient.

Did not use the pool but it looked really nice.

I can't wait ti go back.

Room Tip: Booka club room it is well worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the great review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially the Club Executive Lounge facilities and have conveyed your compliments on to all colleagues that made your stay special. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

It was a pleasure looking after you and on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 7 December 2012

I stayed their for three nights and as I was on business trip I used to come back only for sleep, the room is perfect equipped with nice complementary coffee machine and I loved the room's layout. The location is close to Emirates palace however many constructions are taken place around it so going in and out with car isn't much convenient. Hope this to be resolved soon

Room Tip: Ask the staff to give you a tour on the room high-tech stuff upon checking in.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Hamed A

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the great review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay.

I am pleased to say that the road works are now complete and there is a tunnel that leads guests straight into the Etihad Towers complex avoiding the nearby construction.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Sincerely Yours