“Outstanding”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

We have had such a wonderful stay at this hotel! From the minute you check on the service is outstanding. All the staff are so genuinely happy to see you and helpful - nothing is to much for them. They make a rap effort to find out your name and actually use it which is quite unique in our experience. The bedrooms are just beautiful, our room was on the 48th floor with an amazing view and this morning we literally woke up in the clouds - what an experience!

We enjoyed tea and soup in the Lobby Lounge (the lentil soup is incredible) and thought that Nexi (we think we remembered her name correctly) who served us was so attentive and sweet. She really made our experience there memorable. Brasserie Angelique was our destination for dinner - again the service was fantastic and the restaurant is so beautiful - such a surprise to to find this in Abu Dhabi. Rays Bar after our meal finished the evening so well and we thought that Jose was so brilliant - the champagne cocktail that he recommended was just what I wanted and he was so friendly and knowledgeable. Again, he made our experience. Finally, breakfast in Rosewater this morning was also brilliant - I don't usually like all day dining restaurants as I find them very generic and lacking in imagination but this restaurant was really different with so many choices and we felt really comfortable there. Again, the service was brilliant.

The only downside to this property unfortunately is the construction site next door. They are building two new hotels right next to it and it spoils the ambience by the pool. After a while we didn't notice the noise anymore as we got used to it but people should know this before coming to stay here.

We live in Dubai and only stayed here for one night but we will most definitely be back and hopefully for longer next time!!!

• Stayed: February 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2013

Dear All

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the magnanimous review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have shared your compliments with all colleagues especially Unexis at the Lobby Lounge and Jose at Ray’s Bar- we have nominated them for ‘Colleague of the Month’ program; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Nearby construction unfortunately affects all establishments in this part of Abu Dhabi including ours and we are all hopeful that it would be completed soon- please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. We do have a notice posted on our website to this effect.

Again, many thanks for the great review- it was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 8 February 2013

It's not much to say really. It's all 5 star at this place.

This includes the rooms, the service, the atmosphere, the food and the restaurants etc. If you want a place where you can relax or if you here in business it's just awesome. If I go back here I definitely stay here again. took a couple of days off and spent it by the pool - the great pools all to myself and the excellent restaurants within a few steps - couldn't have been better.

Make sure to include breakfast - there's not much around and it's excellent

Just outside you'll find London's Scott's Restaurant. They have the best fish you can ask for and when I hade dinner there the oysters were fresh in from Ireland

Tip - Ask fo a high floor room, the views are great

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your review, I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and it is my pleasure to share your compliments with the entire team; everyone is very motivated to see that their efforts have been recognized.

It was a pleasure looking after you and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

What can I say? Since you arrive you can notice the wonderful lobby this hotel has, very well decorated and makes you feel welcome.
The rooms are very nice, with HD tv, big beds, big bathroom, and what i recommend you is to hire the "Corner rooms" which have a bathroom looking to the big window which leads to the Emirates Palace.
The pools are very nice too, heated and the staff is very friendly.
The lounge is a good option for bussiness people, but if you are touring Abu Dhabi, i recommend you not to use it as you won't be able to go to restaurants, and as the food is will not fullfill you, except for desserts which are great.
The location of the hotel is the best as you are in front of the Emirates Palace, 10 mins walk from Marina mall, and you have the Corniche 3 minutes walk around 20 km in the beach

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our ‘bathroom with a view’. I am concerned to read your valuable comments about our restaurants as we usually receive excellent feedback; it would be very helpful if you could please contact me on doris.greif@jumeirah.com so we can have more details which will help us plan our corrective action.

Many thanks for your recommendation; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Just when I thought I'd been to another great Jumeirah hotel (Mina A' Salam and Jumeirah Beach Hotel), I thought I'd venture the Jumeirah Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi for 3 days and 2 nights. Way too short. This place was immaculate. Staff were amazing, rooms were stunning, views were relaxing, food was better than what we have come to expect, rooms were beautiful and quiet (even with construction sites all around (but not visible from the rooms). I have to admit that I have fallen for the Jumeirah brand as I have stayed in many other "group" hotels and mostly big named one's, but the Jumeirah Group just continue to astound me. My wife, daughter and parents-in-law travelled with me this time and all were amazed and I was especially pleased to see how wonderful staff were with my 18 yr old daughter - she was treated like a princess.

Well done, Jumeirah. I WILL be back. thanks

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the great review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and have conveyed your compliments to the entire team; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being appreciated.

It was a pleasure looking after you and your family; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

Had an excellent stay! Service was SUPERB! The staff were delighted to be of service to everyone as i have also noticed with other guests. Breakfast was awesome. The room was quite small but enough. Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the recommendation; it is my pleasure to share your compliments with the team. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Stayed in Jumeirah at Etihad Towers hotel in January 2013, during a seminar that my company organized in Abu Dhabi. We had booked a large number of rooms, as well as conference rooms in the business center.
My room was a Deluxe Room (I think), located on the 50th floor. The view was amazing, during the day and night. Sure there is a lot of construction going on around the hotel, and you can see it from your room window, but this is the case almost everywhere in Abu Dhabi – it seems like the city is a big construction site!
The room was big for one person, it had a nice working desk, a day bed by the floor to ceiling window and a huge bed. The best part was the huge bathroom, with the double sink, the walk in shower with rain shower head and the stand alone bathtub.
The room included also a Nespresso maching, tea making facilities, a safe and a well stocked mini bar. All bathroom amenities and coffee and tea amenities were replenished daily, and also complimentary bottled water was placed in the room. Some of the furniture (e.g. the fabric on the day bed) had some first signs of wear out, but only at a close inspection, and nothing too big.
Housekeeping was 2 times a day, and left everything crystal clear and tidy.
There are some quite complicated control panels, to switch on the lights, open the curtains and set the Do Not Disturb sign, but once you get the hand of it, it is quite brilliant.

The hotel’s lobby, corridors, elevators are all immaculate. There is a very nice atmosphere everywhere, fresh flowers, nice music and cleanliness.
Restaurants serve top quality food. I had dinner at Quest, on the 63rd floor – lovely views and exceptional food, but a little too gourmet for my style. Also, very very expensive, especially the drinks.
On the other hand, lunch at Scott’s was better to my liking – exceptional cuisine, and an amazing setting and decoration. Breakfast at Rosewater was perfect, with a vast variety of food and beverages.
One little drawback – only one bar available at the hotel premises, the Vu’s bar. It is great, on the 62nd floor with amazing views, very nice cocktails and perfect service, but it’s on the expensive to very expensive side, and being the only options in the hotel, that can drive you out of the hotel to enjoy a drink or more.
Business facilities were also exceptional, and there is a large number of conference rooms to choose from.

Last, but certainly not least, the hotel’s personnel was one of the best parts of our stay. All of them, from the bellboys, the receptionists who managed my check in and check out, housekeeping, room service, the people at the business center and at the restaurants, all were very helpful, kind, responsive to our requests and always with a smile.

Overall, an excellent hotel in Abu Dhabi, and if I would certainly like to stay here again.

Room Tip: As in all similar hotels, try to get a hotel on an upper floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your detailed review.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and have conveyed your compliments to all colleagues; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

It was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 29 January 2013

Nice pools with kind and helpful attendants. The tempature and cleanliness of the pools were
excellent.
The view from our room (59th floor) and from different rooms of the lounge is great.

The outer and innerarchitecture of the Towers are highly impressive.

Room Tip: not too close to the elevator
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Dear Guest

Many thanks for the lovely review; I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure looking after you; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.