“Etihad Towers soars to new levels of perfection”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This was probably our 10 th stay here since the hotel opened. Many years ago Singapore Airlines set new levels of service perfection and was the Gold standard to which many airlines aspired to. Today with so many airlines flying brand new planes with plenty of in flight entertainment it is old fashioned service thats is the key differentiator and it is at this hotel that GM Ms Doris Greif and her team have excelled. From kerbside arrival and greetings to the soaring lobby to multiple staff welcome back greetings this hotel utterly wows you with seamless high end delivery. Whisked up to the Club lounge on floor 45...cold towels..welcome drink..rapid check in all overseen by Mr Bala(wonderful)..bags in room within 5 minutes.The rooms are stunning..chilled..wonderful 50 storey plus views out to azure sea....crisp linens..comfortable bed..walk in rain showers with lights to guide you ...(one tiny gripe..an ipod player would be nice)...all personal preferences remembered..DVD set up.. favourite newspapers delivered..flowers..chocolates..welcome back cards..and utter silence so high up...

the hotel has astounding levels of service that extend across all departments..ally this with a killer list of restaurants..Scotts BICE..japanese fusion..Lebanese...Quest..Rays Bar..Rosewater..I have tried them all but I want to commend Nahaam on the pool level...the Friday brunch was my first try....I m not usually a brunch fan...this one serves grilled fish and meats..salads..a stunning buffet.....all with iced mojitos and icey cold wine....special thanks to the excellent Joseph and Prasud. even .anticipating my requests for cigar matches and ashtray....its all in the detail.

There are a growing number of luxury brand hotels in Abu Dhabi but take my advice from travels in the Gulf for 30 years...this hotel delivers Singapore Airlines brand levels of First Class.....it has all the old fashioned service levels of Le Meurice in Paris and The Dorchester in London..Etihad Towers is really that good.

Room Tip: high floor..club rooms give you stunning lounge and ice cold champagne
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for your continued patronage and valuable time to post your great review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have conveyed your compliments especially to Bala, Joseph and Prasad; everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Many thanks for your valuable comment about the Ipod; actually we do have an digital alarm clock which also has Ipod function in the room. Can I suggest we show you this functionality on your next visit? Your feedback is very important to us – obviously it is the only way we can continuously improve our standards and service.

It was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and remain

Best Regards,

There are newer reviews for Jumeirah at Etihad Towers

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Because of good reviews and comments here in tripadvisor we decided to have brunch at Nahaam Etihad towers. Food and service are amazing. The staffs are very attentive to our needs. The only thing that annoyed us is the useless restaurant manager, he doesn't know how to communicate and please the guest properly. For several times he passed by in our table but doesn't smile nor asked if we are enjoying our meal.

Hope that the restaurant can have competent manager that can act like one. He made us feel unappreciated.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by our management at Nahaam; it is certainly not our usual standard and we have addressed this incident with the concerned colleague. Your feedback is very important to us – obviously it is the only way we can continuously improve our standards and service.

I hope this experience will not deter you from visiting us again and along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Over the years, I have had the dubious honour of staying at a number of Abu Dhabi hotels, ranging from the ok, to the bad, to the downright ugly. Of the Abu Dhabi hotels I've visited the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is by far the best. (I haven't stayed at the Emirates Palace, and very much doubt I will be staying there any time soon).

The hotel has a slightly more 'resort feel' to it than its Dubai cousin (the Emirates Tower, which is very much a business hotel). You feel this because of the size of the hotel and the decor. The rooms and a lot of the facilities certainly attempt to cater at a broader clientele rather than primarily corporate road warriors. The standard and the service are what you would expect from Jumeirah. However, is not quite as good as the Emirates Tower in Dubai.

Next time I have to stay in Abu Dhabi, I'll certainly pick this place. (For choice, I would rather stay in Dubai and drive to AD).

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for taking the time to post your great review.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and have passed your compliments on to the entire team; it is indeed very motivating for us to have our efforts recognized.

Thank you for recommending us; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is the second time that we visit Abu Dhabi and stay in this amazing hotel service is (in the short time the hotel is open now)perfect staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms are flabbergasting and the view (we had room 45th floor) is amazing.Restaurant Scott's (build in sea) is the place to be when you like fish.In the evening when the lights are on you think this is not possible amazing looks with also an amazing view on the sea and hotel (when you have dinner outside and the temperature is okay)Staff in the restaurant gives you a good feeling and takes care of you I recommend the sea bars the best I have ever eat. For sure we come back.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers! Thank you for your continued patronage and your great review.

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our Scott’s Restaurant. We have conveyed your compliments to the entire team; everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Many thanks for your recommendation; we all look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I've been to the hotel several times and have never failed to be impressed by the hotel itself and the service! I went to the Talise Spa for the first time and had a wonderful experience. The staff was friendly and helpful as soon as I walked in. I had 2 treatments, a sandalwood scrub and a Balinese massage. The treatment rooms are very tastefully decorated and you immediately feel calm and relaxed. The scrub, (as uncomfortable as they can be) made my skin so soft and the 90min massage was unbelievable. Going in with very sore muscles, I came out feeling like a new person. The whole experience was wonderful and I'll definitely go back! I'm hoping to stay as a guest at the hotel soon!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you posting your wonderful review about our Talise Spa.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and have passed your compliments on to the entire team.

Thank you for your recommendation; we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Amazing level of service, excellent cuisine, the best breakfast that you could think of and amazing view (I had 55th floor room). But the electricity system in every room was just too 'fine'. It was not designed user in mind, but to be posh. Having to search for how do you turn your toilet lights on is not common, but happened there...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for taking the time to post your review.

My apologies for any inconveniences caused by the electricity system in room and have addressed the matter with the concerned department. As part of our check-in procedure we have a guest relation officer explain the lighting system to our guests. In addition, we also have a manual handbook with instructions in the room which helps our guest get familiar with the different switches. I am sorry that it seems we failed to explain the system to you properly.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 14 March 2013

When I stayed at the hotel, it had really low occupancy. Nevertheless, room rates were very high, around AED 1000. It was an excellent experience, but not worth the price. However, I would definitely go back, if the rates were lower.

The entire hotel is new, but service is already close to perfection. The rooms are very nice, large and clean. Breakfast options are very limited, which I can understand as we were only about 5 or 6 guests having breakfast ...

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the nice review. I am delighted to know that you largely enjoyed your stay with us.

I have personally addressed your comments about the price and breakfast variety with concerned departments. Your feedbacks are very important to us – obviously it is the only way we can continuously improve our standards and service. Many thanks for this.

On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and receiving your valuable feedback about our service