“Great hotel, just book it”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #1 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Great hotel, just book it”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I thought About this hotel for two months and finally booked it and paid the cost. It was great and worth every cent. Abu Dhabi is an "over the top" place and you shouldn't book a standRd room there. This place is a splurge, however worth every $

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lovetotravelfamily4
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Guest Relations Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (748)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 21 February 2014

for the price, it is a 5 star experience. it was very reasonable. don't forget your passport, it is needed as an ID in this country for anything like checking into a hotel. absolutely fabulous stay. I was jet lagged and was able to use the pool at all hours. and receive room service there so I didn't disturb my sleeping friend. absolutely a fantastic hotel. The view and the rooms were spectacular. don't bother with the breakfast brunch as it is too expensive for what you will eat. just order a la carte. the location was on the corniche with absolutely stunning views of the palace itself and the palace hotel. there is an executive lounge on the 49th floor I believe that is also open 24 hours, just ask the concierge and they will let you in and call ahead so the butlers know you are coming. just a 5 star stay and service. !!!

Room Tip: tower room sea view. just ask for this on check in. all rooms are quiet and luxurious.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank albertagirl2711
Leyland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night stay. The hotel is absolutely stunning from the reception area to the pool to the room to the restaurants. The staff are very helpful and extremely friendly (but not over the top). If you're looking for a luxury experience at an affordable price try the Jumeirah at Etihad Towers - you'll not be disappointed.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PhilB3468
Thank you very much for your compliments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that our team members have added to your experience. We are looking forward to welcoming you again!
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We frequently travel to Abu Dhabi- like a mini vacation. No other place to return, than Etihad Towers! Even though the team and hotel are quite young- you will experience well tuned routines, as they did nothing else for the last ten years! Facilities are well taken care of, maintained, thought through, practical, logical and provide you therefore a great comfort! Besides- the beds are the most amazing- you feel like sinking into a cloud & kissed good night by an angel! Rooms are spacious with a perfect view! All automated however easy to handle with only one remote control!
Also the house keeping team being available, asking what we need and want, without being intrusive.
The team: Did you ever visit a restaurant- trying desperately to catch a waiter, asking for something and seeing this emptiness in his head, as he did not understand a thing? It will NOT happen here-I promise! Regardless where you go- people approach you, before you even need to look out for them, friendly and attentive, thinking ahead and taking initiatives, they listen and will understand you! Product knowledge is great- proper waitressing, clearing and setting up tables! Service routines and structured team work! Well done to the full team!!!!
The restaurant manager of Rosewaters was permanently around, giving tips here and there, approaching tables- communicating with guests. Our waiter Sanjeev asked me also, if it is our first time, if we come here often- showing a sales approach and going an extra mile! And as a side note- you have great uniforms. Guess you invested some more dollars on that position- definitely worth it!
And your chefs: never let them go! We live since five years in UAE, have seen and tasted millions of buffets- nothing, purely nothing is topping your buffet selection, quality, taste, presentation...in Rosewaters, best buffet ever.
Who ever wants to have some peaceful time with great service and excellent quality just visit Etihad Towers!
See you soon :-)

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gnibly
Thank you very much for your wonderful compliments and for posting such a detailed review. Your review will certainly be useful to other travellers as well! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your weekend getaway in Abu Dhabi and that you particularly enjoyed dining at Rosewater. The entire team was delighted to serve you and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back.
Geelong, Australia
Reviewed 20 February 2014

This hotel is absolutely beautiful, and we found it to be excellent value for money. The rooms are extremely well-presented, comfortable and have all the mod-cons. The views from our room were terrific. The lobby area is also very impressive. Service was attentive and professional. Location was fantastic and quite central to most activities and sights. We were extremely glad we chose to stay here as we had originally looked at Yas Island (Viceroy) and after visiting that hotel and the surrounding area, found it to be quite removed from the rest of Abu Dhabi and a bit deserted. Having said that, a visit to Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld are a must, particularly if you have children. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone planning a stay in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank bellarineGeelong
Thank you for your compliments! We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay and that you had a memorable holiday in Abu Dhabi. We really appreciate your recommendation and we are looking forward to welcoming you again during your next trip!
London, UK
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I stayed here for four nights over Valentines weekend.

When I was shown the room, we were both so impressed with it, the rooms is really big with the most amazing view, the bed was comfy, they have everything you could ever need in the room. A nice sofa. Everything was perfect. It was really clean.

The bathroom huge with a really good pressure shower & separate bath.

The buffet breakfast was really good with a wide range of choices.

We ordered room service to our room a few times, and the food and drink was always lovely, delivered on an opening rolling table.

There were little touches like little heart & chocs on Valentines Day.

The staff were always friendly and helpful wherever you went. The concierge desk always going out of their way to help with our queries and helping us to find what we were looking for.

We tried the Lebanese restaurant. Food again lovely, service good.

The pool and beachside, lovely and comfy, lovely double bed loungers.

Taxis are cheap so we used these to get around. There were always taxis waiting outside.

There were two issues whilst we were there, which I will mention however no way swayed my opinion on the place, I would definitely stay there again.
When you come out of the bathroom, there was a small shelve directly underneath knee level and directly in front of the light switch for the bathroom. In the middle of the night when you reach for the light switch, my boyfriend bumped into it and took a nasty chunk out of his leg, another night, the same thing happened to me. The hotel was so lovely that we decided not to mention it, however may be a design fault they can look into?
I booked this as a package and paid in advance, on check out, although I had given the hotel voucher when I checked in, there was no record of me paying and I was handed a bill for the whole stay, rather than just the extras. I had to than email the gent in front of me two confirmations of the booking and he also wanted to see my credit card statement to see if I had paid. It was a bit embarrassing and I got flustered thinking they might tell me to pay twice. However about fifteen minutes later said it was an error with their reservations department, which I think he could have checked before asking me to send him numerous emails and asking for credit card statements.

Besides these two things, which may not bother some I would recommend this hotel to anyone, it’s the nicest hotel I have stayed in, with really nice staff, it was amazing.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michelle71
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you very much for your compliments and for sharing your experience! We are delighted that you have enjoyed a pleasant Valentine’s Day weekend with us and we really appreciate you pointing out all the great aspects of your stay. We do apologize for the inconveniences that happened, in the room and during check-out. In order to be able to investigate the issue you have faced during your check-out, kindly forward your details to our Assistant Business Excellence Manager kareem.abukhadra@jumeirah.com. We would like to thank you once more for your excellent review and we truly hope to be welcoming you back soon.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

The facilities are amazing: lobby, restaurants, pools, gym, bars and especially the rooms which are huge with a bathroom view that's something special.

However it's the staff which make this hotel super-special. Everyone is friendly, obliging, cordial, helpful and welcoming. They are genuinely pleased to help make your stay exceptional. I was called by name by staff whom I'd not met (how do they do that?) and was continually asked if I was happy, needed anything and was enjoying my stay.

I ate in Li Beirut and had the best service and food experience I've had in a long time. The breakfast buffet is magnificent: so much from which to choose and such great service.

I'll be back again to this hotel. It's one if the best hotels in my experience.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank NurseRoodaal
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your compliments! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and restaurants. We are glad that our team members have added to your experience and that you had a memorable stay. We appreciate your excellent rating and we are thrilled that you are planning to visit us again during your next next trip as we are really looking forward to welcoming you back!