Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
View Hotel
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
  • Restaurant
Oryx Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
3,601 results
All reviewsobservation deckrosewater restaurantray's barli beirutbrasserie angeliqueclub executive loungetori no sufloor to ceiling windowsmarina malllobby barbuilding workremote controlsmall beachthe pool and beach areaamazing hotelhigh floorpresidential palace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The first time my wife and I stayed at Etihad Towers we were there for 14 nights in September 2013, we took a club room and had a fabulous time, the service was terrific throught the hotel, especially in the Club Lounge. We had an issue with the room and for that reason and that reason only I didn't review the hotel at the time, which was wrong because the staff were brilliant and deserved a mention and the room fault was an inherent flaw in the construction of the building that required a major fix.
Anyway, back to our latest stay, the worst thing about it was that it was only for six nights!!!!!!! We arrived on a Thursday morning around 8.30am, we took a taxi from the airport not a hotel car, the first thing the doorman said when he opened the taxi door was, good morning Mr and Mrs McLay welcome back to Jumeirah Etihad Towers?????
We were escorted by a member of staff from guest relations up to the Club Floor and left in the capable hands of their staff, I checked in, while my wife went for breakfast then I joined her. Now the club lounge at Jumeirah offers fantastic views over the city if you want them or a nice cool seat away from the windows if you don't, breakfast has a great selection of food with a chef on hand for eggs however you want them, the only fault and this is personal choice, is the coffee machine, it's a cup under press a button type, now the coffee isn't bad but I much prefer a full on Italian style coffee maker, Jumeirah isn't alone with this type of coffee maker, other hotels do the same thing, I know they do it for convenience but the quality of the coffee just isn't the same. After we finished breakfast, Miluska the club floors assistant manager came over to see my wife and I, now Miluska is the kind of member of staff any hotel would be proud to have, but Jumeirah have her and I hope they never let her go, I have never seen any manager so hands on, she can juggle a huge amount of different guests at any one time and you never feel that she gives,you personally, any less than 100% of her attention, no matter how busy the lounge is and because Miluska is an expert at her craft, her expertise has rubbed off on her staff who all do a fantastic job, but if I had to name names then Omar stands out for me. We have only ever stayed in a club room in Etihad Towers and I would recommend the rooms, the lounge and especially the staff and the service they provide to anybody. It is well worth the extra cost.
It was my wife's 50th birthday and the hotel didn't let us down, the room was beautifully decorated, they organised flowers and balloons for me at a reasonable cost and they laid on a cake and bottle of wine in the room. My wife was over the moon and I can't thank the hotel enough for making her birthday extra special.
We were half board and this allowed us to eat in the Rosewater restaurant, the quality and range of the food is superb, the staff are excellent, it can get busy but that only reflects how good the food is, if you can't find something to eat then you must be very fussy, good wine is expensive but it is no different from the rest of the UAE. There was talk last year of a dine around program but that has not materialised and I don't know if it will.
For my wife's birthday we chose Li Beirut the Lebanese restaurant and we were not disappointed, we were served impeccably by Jamal, the chef and the manager came and introduced themselves and wished my wife a happy birthday, the food was a culinary delight and the service matched it.
She was so glad she picked Li Beirut.
The pools and beach were kept spotlessly clean, the staff were always attentive and on hand to put you umbrella up or move your bed. The pool bar and it's staff offer great service and they have a REAL COFFEE MACHINE.
The rest of the hotel is a wonder to behold, from the lobby and it's fountains to the quartz lined elevators, it is a marble clad masterpiece of modern architecture. There is so much more to the Jumeirah than I can fit in to this review, all I can say is come and see it for yourself, it's close to the city centre and makes a great base, we were here for six nights but we have also spent fourteen nights and we loved every minute of it, Miluska and all the staff of the club lounge probably contributed more to our enjoyment the most as the club lounge is like your own personal hotel within a hotel.
Will we come back? Well we did, will we come back again?
Definitely.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bennie_Mac
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you very much for your extensive and positive review. We’re absolutely over the moon that you enjoyed your stay so much!

We’re happy that you loved the club executive lounge and both Miluska and Omar are delighted to hear of your comments. They send their best regards! Regarding the coffee machine, as you mentioned it is for convenience, however the machine works with fresh coffee beans just like the ones you describe. Many of our restaurants including the Lobby Lounge have the manual coffee makers though.

The fact that it was your wive's 50th birthday made this stay even more important and we’re thrilled to have contributed to it!

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We have just returned home after a 3 night stay at Etihad Jumeirah in Abu Dhabi. The stay was almost faultless. After spending some months in the Middle East I have noticed how much 'bling' is a feature of much of the interiors and architecture. Jumeirah is so beautiful precisely because they have mastered the fine art of luxury and, I hesitate to say minimalism as its not really. Perhaps Zen is a better word. The spaces are open and the colour palates are soothing yet when you look at the detail it is refined and impressive. The feel is of the ocean and everything reflects this. It ties the inner spaces to the view out of the windows of the sea and sand islands. The lifts were incredible - the walls and floors being clad in amethyst or blue lace agate - I can't even work out how they could do this. The overall effect, if you are attuned to beauty, is that you will want to return and that you might just want to stay within the hotel and not leave it at all.
The breakfasts were wonderful and the view from the balcony brilliant despite the heat. The food at the pool was also of a high standard as was the room service.

The only hiccup was that we had a really impressive corner room however the soundproofing between rooms along the windows was not fantastic and the baby next door crying and making a fuss at 11pm for an hour and then again for the majority of the morning left us asking to be moved. The room we were moved to was not of the same standard. This left us feeling we had been the problem rather than just wanting the peace and quiet that we had paid for. That said it was still beautiful room.

One highlight worth mentioning were the friendliness of the staff. Special kudos goes to the wonderful poolside food and beverage waiter named Tinku. He had that perfect blend of attentiveness and professionalism plus he was willing to tell us a bit about his studies and internship at Jumeirah. His genuine gratitude for the opportunity to work there was lovely to see. People make or break a place and staff like Tinku helped to make our stay memorable.
The staff in Rosewater were also great responding to my request for a recipe for one of the items on their Arabic Breakfast. It arrived hand written and delivered with a smile from the chef and the Waitstaff.
We look forward to a return at some point in the not too distant future as it ticked all the boxes for a brilliant stay (minus the crying baby!)

1  Thank cathmaddox
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you very much for the time taken to review your stay with us. We’re absolutely thrilled that you had an enjoyable experience filled with memorable moments and that you love the architecture and design of the hotel!

Please rest assured that we did definitely not mean to make you feel as the problem and have moved you to the best room available at that time.

Thanks a lot for highlighting the service and professionalism of our colleagues, especially Tinku. It was a pleasure for him to speak to you and he sends his best regards!

We hope to welcome you back soon enough!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

My husband and I needed a weekend away to relax and recharge and we are so pleased we chose this hotel to do it at! The service was great, room amazing, views stunning, pools/beach area relaxing and food scrumptious!

The only advice we could give to prospective travelers is if you want your optimal sun time, make sure you are out early as the sun dips behind the tall buildings and is gone by 4 p.m.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Many thanks for the comment and for staying at our hotel. We’re very happy to have contributed to your vacation weekend.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Fabulous hotel. Rooms are lovely with all the extras.Stayed at the YAS hotel last year but this is far better in terms of luxury, sercice, and location.The yas is great for the formula one experience and just to say you stayed there!!!
My only gripe.. and this having spoken with other guests..is... on the half board option, you can only eat in Rosewater buffet restaurant. The buffet is excelllent.. but you can get fed up with it.I dont know why they cant allow you to eat in the other restaurants in the hotel, as they do in all of the jumeriah hotels in dubai, EVEN IF IT MEANT PAYING A SUPPLEMENT...The other restaurants were empty, but i suppose its down to staffing, anyway it would not put me off staying here again i would say its one of the best in Abu dhabi.

1  Thank KildareCian

Thank you very much for your positive review. We’re thrilled that you enjoyed your stay!
Regarding the half-board package, dine around option with a choice of four restaurants is available only if purchased as part of a package through tour operators, at an additional charge the variety of restaurants can be increased to 8 restaurants. We are delighted to know you count us as one of the best hotels in the city and we would love for you to visit us again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stayed here last night and had an absolutely fantastic time ... Luxury of every type on every floor ...wall to wall Beauty ....fantastic stay you'll certainly never forget it or the view truly magnificent. This rates as the best place I've ever stayed by far ... And I'll be back for sure soon.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank LondonArtlover
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for the kind review. We are delighted that your experience was a memorable one and look forward to welcoming you back!