“Healthy diet option”
Review of Bite Rite

Bite Rite
Ranked #1,401 of 2,140 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Description: Near red crescent building.
Description: Near red crescent building.
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The concept is great. They have variety of food options to pick from the menu. They also have a customized food plan where they deliver it to your house or work for a monthly fee. The food taste good. The price is very reasonable.

Drawback, they started to deviate away from their main concept which is healthy food options instead they started to have variety of high calorie options. The restaurant is good and I wish them the best luck since they are raising awareness about healthy eating.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I was so excited to find a place that sells healthy food, both to dine in and take away. Unfortunately the food is tasteless and there are not much choices. Price range is okayish considering its healthy, but expensive considering its tasteless :(

2  Thank Hanan A
Reviewed 23 December 2012

The concept is good, but everything tastes the same, all cardboardy. I really wanted to like the food as i am on a healthy eating plan, but the food had no salt and no flavour which meant you needed to add things with those extra calories which defeated the object. shame really.

1  Thank mushie78
Reviewed 12 November 2012

So, it's painted on the glass walls outside. They advertise gluten-free. No gluten-free. When we asked, our waiters had no clue what we were asking about. We ordered some Indian dishes, which were good and had better ingredients, perhaps than all the zillions of Indian restaurants to be found on the streets of Abu Dhabi, and the dishes were tasty. I'm just not sure I'd return, when I know I can get something equally as healthy and tasty and a real Indian restaurant. I might give it another chance. I'm just not sure I'll be inspired enough...

Reviewed 22 September 2012

healthy choices, but the location is not that good.
suitable for frequnt eating out without gaining lots of weight because the setting and choices will make you stick to healthy stuff. staff r friendly