“The name should be !Critsal Smiles"”

Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown
Ranked #53 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Doha
“The name should be !Critsal Smiles"”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

In my years of traveling, I have never been to a hotel where the staff are genuinely friendly and smile no matter what, I was a little frustrated because my GPS couldn't locate the hotel (not the hotel's fault) but when I got there, my wife and I were warmly welcomed, check in only took a few moments, I haven't tried their breakfast but I was told it's decent, all of this for a very decent price, I would surely stay there again and probably recommend it to friends and family.

Room Tip: make sure you get directions if you are driving there, it might be a little tricky to find if your t...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 18 January 2012
I would like to thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Cristal Hotel, guests such as yourself enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected of us.

It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel will be your choice in Abu Dhabi.

Furthermore, If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 2 January 2012

When you find an oasis you tend to use again and again and this i have found within the crystal salam.The staff are a credit to the hotel,cleanliness is obviously of paramount importance to the staff and you find them continually working on this, all of the staff take the time to say hullo or greet you in some fashion so the human aspect of belonging is maintained, the restuarant is well laid out to accomodate the guests but not placed to close together allowing some privacy during table conversations.

Room Tip: I find room 612 too my liking ans always ask if this room is available two full height windows provi...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank archie l
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind review and glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your kind words to our staff and very much touched by your thoughtful gesture. Your feedback encourages us to continue to provide outstanding service.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance, please do let us know and we are all looking forward to meet you on your next visit at the Cristal Salam Hotel.

Dubai
Reviewed 29 December 2011

its a fabulous hotel... good room services + valet parking + house keeping .. but there is one bothering thing which is the toilet it should contain a washing pipe its better for us. only if they can do something about it, we will appreciate it.

this hotel recommended for long-term stay.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
I would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us your feedback. It is through such review that we are able to serve our guest better.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Cristal Salam Hotel and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 25 December 2011

Stayed here for 2 nights while on a quick Christmas shopping trip, really fantastic hotel. The hotel itself is immaculate, with the most beautiful Chrsitmas Tree! We stayed in a suite, it had everything we needed and more. The staff were impecable, from meet & greet to housekeeping, to Duty Manager, friendly & very attentive. This was probably the best hotel we have stayed in, much more personal than these big brand names that dont seem to care for the customer. We will be returning Cristal, see you in the New Year! Thank you, Mr & Mrs Peate.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Cristal Salam Hotel. We are grateful that we were able to provide you a wonderful and satisfying experience.

Through this appreciation that we commit to strive more in maintaining the best of service to all our guests.

If there is any further way that we can assist you, please let us know. Looking forward to welcoming you again at Cristal Salam Hotel.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I stayed there for a couple of nights, but was pretty impressed with the hospitality, ambience and overall experience. It was pretty conveniently close to the Malls and Offices. Would surely stay again at this hotel

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Thank you very much for the posted notification; which I was delighted to receive.
It was great pleasure hosting you at the Cristal Salam Hotel.

We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Yours Sincerely,
Aalen, Germany
Reviewed 20 December 2011

I spent two nights at the cristal. Location is very good. In a few minutes you can reach all important places. Travelling back to the Airport is about 25 minutes.
The staff has been very, very friendly and the rooms are comfortable and very clean.
A Very Good Hotel, always worth a stay.

Roland

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for your good comments and your kind review. We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and it feels great to read you had a wonderful stay with us.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Yours Sincerely,
Alanya
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I spend 2 nights with my wife at the Cristal Salam Hotel and we were overwhelmed by the friendliness of the staff of this beautiful new hotel. Everybody, from the management, the reception to the room maid, had a smile for us and a helping hand or advice when necessary. They really made us feel welcome and home. This is unusual for a hotel of this size. As we were in the Cristal Salam 10 days before Christmas, we could admire their beautiful Christmas tree in the lobby. Believe it or not: this Christmas tree was the most beautifully decorated Christmas tree we have seen in the last years. And this in a Muslim country!!! We can only recommend this hotel also because the value for money is extremely good.
Fritz and Laura Langenfeld, Alanya, Turkey

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.
I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel have met your expectations.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Salam Hotel sometime in the near future.